You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyssam5

Realising you need to take a shite when you've just got out of the shower.

pintsofguinness

Some of these knobs on you've been framed  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

muppet

Quote from: tyssam5 on July 28, 2009, 07:49:57 PM

Why didn't you just use the sink? Ah student life.............. 
MWWSI 2017

Tony Baloney

Quote from: muppet on July 28, 2009, 08:12:10 PM
Quote from: tyssam5 on July 28, 2009, 07:49:57 PM

Why didn't you just use the sink? Ah student life.............. 
For the shit or the shower? I was a student once too and never once shit in the sink. Well not my own sink.

rolloutking

When your finger goes through the bog roll

Square Ball

Biting your tongue, what is that all about, its not like you dont know its there.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

fitzroyalty

Fussy eaters. Wankers that pick out onions or mushrooms or whatever they think will kill them if they digest it. WTF like you can hardly notice it ffs.

leenie

being in a bad mood for no reason............ :-\
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

slievegullion

vav

Vodafone Customer Care (or lack thereof)  >:( >:(

Topped up my phone last night with internet banking, credit didn't go into phone but came out of bank. Only realised about an hour ago. Tried to ring their freephone number off mobile only to be told "You have dialled a barred number", so I then rang their callsave number to be told "you have insufficient credit to make this call"... FFS  >:(

Then rang their Callsave number off house phone and there are only operators available between the hours of  8am & 10pm ... grr

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

vav

Quote from: leenie on July 28, 2009, 11:07:27 PM

It's worse when you're working with someone who's in a bad mood for no reason.. at least when its your bad mood everyone can feck off but when ya have to work with someone who 20 minutes beforehand was in great form then bang out of nowhere they are in bad form.. grr theres nought worse!!

ziggysego

Quote from: vav on July 29, 2009, 12:11:46 AM

It's worse when you're working with someone who's in a bad mood for no reason.. at least when its your bad mood everyone can feck off but when ya have to work with someone who 20 minutes beforehand was in great form then bang out of nowhere they are in bad form.. grr theres nought worse!!

Do you work with Leenie?
Testing Accessibility

vav

Quote from: ziggysego on July 29, 2009, 12:18:25 AM
Quote from: vav on July 29, 2009, 12:11:46 AM

Do you work with Leenie?

that would be a no.. but one of the girls I work with is always hopping in and out of bad moods.. She's great craic when she's in a good mood but a bloody terror when she's not!!