You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vav

some fecking eejit leaving the cooker ring on for hours and burning my little finger on it... tis fecking sore  >:( :'(

illdecide

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on July 22, 2009, 12:46:37 PM
To get back to the original thread... Waking up Sunday morning to find you got a chinese on sat when you were drunk which you have then vomited all over your carpet. Disaster. Had to take the carpet shampooer from work an all to clean it

I have a pic on my phone of the vomit which I will upload when I get home from work to prove this happened!

Ya dorty hoor :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

rolloutking

Someone who thinks that because they own a wee corner shop or a chippy, they are a big high flying businessman and come into a pub and order some rare foreign wine thinking they are a wine connoisseur and smoke cigars aka Boycie from Only Fools and horses

Fellas who wear their jeans below the crack of their ass to be stylish so you can see their boxers, not cos there a fat ****. Its just fuckin gay

People who try too hard to look cool and want to stand out from the crowd with their clothes

maggie

longrunsthefox

maggie

longrunsthefox

maggie

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: rolloutking on July 23, 2009, 01:44:17 AM
Someone who thinks that because they own a wee corner shop or a chippy, they are a big high flying businessman and come into a pub and order some rare foreign wine thinking they are a wine connoisseur and smoke cigars aka Boycie from Only Fools and horses

Fellas who wear their jeans below the crack of their ass to be stylish so you can see their boxers, not cos there a fat ****. Its just fuckin gay

People who try too hard to look cool and want to stand out from the crowd with their clothes

Sounds like Ian Beale.

SidelineKick

Leave Ian Beale alone.

Going back to work after 2 weeks off is pretty depressing, although I am still very grateful for having a good job so I'm not too annoyed about it.  Its unreal how lazy you can get with a couple of weeks off.  Glad to be back into a routine I suppose.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

pintsofguinness

Just sitting down to a burger and seeing the bap is blue molded  :-\
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Quote from: SidelineKick on July 27, 2009, 09:57:49 AM
Leave Ian Beale alone.

Going back to work after 2 weeks off is pretty depressing, although I am still very grateful for having a good job so I'm not too annoyed about it.  Its unreal how lazy you can get with a couple of weeks off.  Glad to be back into a routine I suppose.

Ian Beale is a p***k and it is he who should be 6ft under.
Testing Accessibility

5 Sams

Going to see the biggest rock band in the world and noticing that the silly bint beside you has just spent the last 2 hours checking and writing e mails on her blackberry. Once the concert is over she stands up and says "roooight goiyys.....where's the party at".
The Aristocrat Years

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

tyssam5

Quote from: rolloutking on July 23, 2009, 01:44:17 AM

I know they should be sticking to the Irish wine. Great stuff coming out of Wicklow and Wexford these days I hear. Greencastle and Fintona too.