You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Quote from: fitzroyalty on July 15, 2009, 12:57:56 PM
Quote from: rolloutking on July 15, 2009, 03:39:38 AM
Boys who play the friend card
You on about them nancies that will only head out with a crowd of girls??? with no intention of even tackling them!! but ruin it for any other fella by being c*ock blocks!!

A knuckle sandwhich sorts them we poof's out ;) and then jump into the middle of the women, slap one of them on the arse and tell her she's next (heard that in some joke b4)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

rolloutking

I meant boys who act like a girls friend and come out with things like

"So tell me the scandal from last night"
"What do you think I should wear out tonight"
"Do you want help with that assignment"
"Aw im sorry you failed your exams do you want a hug"

essentially all these phrases equate to "Im desperate for the ride and don't know how to chat a girl up so im gonna act like your friend and pounce on you when we get real close"

ziggysego

You just used up all my best lines there.
Testing Accessibility

illdecide

Quote from: rolloutking on July 15, 2009, 11:42:13 PM

essentially all these phrases equate to "Im desperate for the ride and don't know how to chat a girl up so im gonna act like your friend and pounce on you when we get real close"

Just sounds like he's bent and if he's after the roide then it's from some other bloke and not the females he's with
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

fitzroyalty

Quote from: rolloutking on July 15, 2009, 11:42:13 PM

More or less the gaybestfriend then, just hadn't had the decent courtesy to come out!!!

rolloutking

I've seen fellas at it. Landing round with a birthday card and they only know the girl a few days and the girl has to act all delighted and as if they have been friends for life. It's a real awkward moment and makes you cringe.

Treasurer

Hangovers.
Hangovers when it's the last day before the holidays.
Hangovers when it's the last day before the holidays and you seem to be the only eejit that has work to do.
Just hangovers.

rolloutking

people who claim to be skint when there clearly not as an excuse for not goin out
fellas wearing roy cropper cardigans and skinny black ties on a nite out
Women who buy loads of Buckfast and Cider and claim its 'for someone else'
People who call you 'man'

fitzroyalty

Quote from: rolloutking on July 17, 2009, 11:39:01 PM
people who claim to be skint when there clearly not as an excuse for not goin out
100% agree, especially with the stuff highlighted  >:(

fred the red

Quote from: rolloutking on July 17, 2009, 11:39:01 PM

wise up man, the woman has spent all my £ out shoppin for cardigans, and she came home with 3 leets for us to drink...im skint til payday too.

fitzroyalty

Being at a wedding reception and carlingfords answer to ian huntley keeps trying to go with every female, regardless of how young they are!!!

Dinny Breen

Dumb functional analysts who fail to understand that any issue in UAT has to be reported and then one of these dumb analysts on hearing that there is an issue in production states "we had the same problem in development didn't think it was important so ignored it"  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
#newbridgeornowhere

blewuporstuffed

when your ordering in a takeaway and you ask everyone in the house do they want anything, they all say no, but when it arrives they start into eating your chips or looking for a slice of pizza or a chickenball or what ever you have!
why didt you order something if you were hungry >:(!!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

pintsofguinness

People who answer their mobiles snotty because you've disturbed them doing something, WHY ANSWER YOUR MOBILE!! if you can't talk? or who start telling you about how busy they are for five minutes when clearly they're not that busy if they can spend all day telling you about how busy they are.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tony Baloney

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 20, 2009, 07:14:37 PM
People who answer their mobiles snotty because you've disturbed them doing something, WHY ANSWER YOUR MOBILE!! if you can't talk? or who start telling you about how busy they are for five minutes when clearly they're not that busy if they can spend all day telling you about how busy they are.
I have a mate who rings you up and then after a couple of minutes says "need to go here, haven't time to talk". Why the f**k did you ring me then?!

People who don't answer their mobile. Usually women.

People who text with their f**king annoying keypad tones still turned on. Doot, doot, doot!  Usually women. >:(