You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

down6061689194

People who refer to WKD Blue to a 'Blue', we do many blue drinks, and people who call it wicked. I mean seriously.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 08, 2009, 07:15:29 PM
Being woke half a hour before you're due to get up by some f**kers outside loading up a lorry aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh  >:(

f**king at it agian this morning at half 7 - for f**k sake!!
I think I'll go out and kill someone some morning!!!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

maggie

Quote from: down6061689194 on July 11, 2009, 11:52:44 AM
People who refer to WKD Blue to a 'Blue', we do many blue drinks, and people who call it wicked. I mean seriously.

In this neck of the woods, all bar staff refer to them as blue/orange wickeds.

Caid

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 11, 2009, 11:57:01 AM
Being woke half a hour before you're due to get up by some f**kers outside loading up a lorry aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh  >:(

Sure half seven like - it's time you were up anyway - wastin' the best part of the day away in your leaba.  Plenty of time to sleep when your dead
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Caid on July 11, 2009, 01:03:19 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 11, 2009, 11:57:01 AM

Sure half seven like - it's time you were up anyway - wastin' the best part of the day away in your leaba.  Plenty of time to sleep when your dead

But it's Saturday!!   :(
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

vav

Finally getting up the courage, after weeks of putting it off, to ring the dentist and organise an appointment, only to get an answering machine telling ya no ones available right now  >:(

curvey

Ill tell you what grinds my ears, Not having a pound in my purse and it's still over 2 weeks to i get my next pay :'( :'(

tyssam5

Quote from: curvey on July 14, 2009, 12:06:37 AM
Ill tell you what grinds my ears, Not having a pound in my purse and it's still over 2 weeks to i get my next pay :'( :'(

Sounds like you need some-one to take you out for a  night on the town?

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

Yer man on sunday game, whats his names Des Cahill, fiddling with that feckin pen when he talks to the camera!

ziggysego

Quote from: WhoAreYaWhoAreYa! on July 14, 2009, 09:42:10 PM
Yer man on sunday game, whats his names Des Cahill, fiddling with that feckin pen when he talks to the camera!

I was watching This Morning... this morning. Was bored, ok! Anyway, Phillip Schofield was interviewing a young German girl who have a sex change. Phillip was stroking his thumb.
Testing Accessibility

rolloutking

Fat girls who think orderin a diet coke instead of normal coke is gonna make a difference
People who go out 'for a while' instead of the whole night
People who get all dolled up for a Monday Morning 9 o clock lecture
People who look at themselves when walking past a big reflective glass window and try not to get caught.
Boys who play the friend card
Someone who sits in the corner in a nightclub and watches everyone get drunk and then tells stories
The irritating Newtonabbey 'ummm yeaaaaaaaaaa' accent
When you go for a piss an there's a spice boy standn fixin his hair at the sink

fitzroyalty

Quote from: rolloutking on July 15, 2009, 03:39:38 AM
You on about them nancies that will only head out with a crowd of girls??? with no intention of even tackling them!! but ruin it for any other fella by being c*ock blocks!!

ziggysego

Quote from: fitzroyalty on July 15, 2009, 12:57:56 PM
Quote from: rolloutking on July 15, 2009, 03:39:38 AM
You on about them nancies that will only head out with a crowd of girls??? with no intention of even tackling them!! but ruin it for any other fella by being c*ock blocks!!

I thinking that rollout is a girl *despite the king* and is sick of fellas just chatting to her.
Testing Accessibility

full back

I would say rollout had you in mind when talking about that type of person ;)

ziggysego

Quote from: full back on July 15, 2009, 01:07:43 PM
I would say rollout had you in mind when talking about that type of person ;)
:D
Testing Accessibility