You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Nakata

Another gear grinder is someone spoiling a movie on you by telling you the twist or a tv episode you haven't seen yet by telling you what happened. About 15 years ago, some tool in the pub told me Kevin Spacey was Kaizer Sose before I'd seen the movie. Jesus wept, how callous. Another guy ruined the last series of the Sopranos for me by giving away a major plotline. Shocking behaviour.

full back

Quote from: Mr. Nakata on June 30, 2009, 01:23:34 PM
About 15 years ago, some tool in the pub told me Kevin Spacey was Kaizer Sose before I'd seen the movie. Jesus wept, how callous.

You must have been taking the p1ss out of him for drinking Corona, which means you deserved it

Chrisowc

Quote from: theskull1 on June 30, 2009, 12:47:23 PM
Most places you're not allowed to bring your own and if they do they charge you cockage  ;D

Some people happily pay cockage.  It takes all sorts.

it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

supersub

Most places you're not allowed to bring your own and if they do they charge you cockage
 ;D

Don't tell LB, he'll be settling down nicely with his manly pint of guiness and wouldn't want to be disturbed with cockage of any sort!!

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: supersub on June 30, 2009, 02:24:24 PM
Most places you're not allowed to bring your own and if they do they charge you cockage
 ;D

Don't tell LB, he'll be settling down nicely with his manly pint of guiness coke and wouldn't want to be disturbed with cockage of any sort!!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

longball

Thanks BUOS didnt wanta have to correct them myself
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

leenie

That i missed all the escapades of the weekend.....  :o

did it get completely out of hand?
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

pintsofguinness

People who have their domestic disputes in front of you...work with this boy and his woman calls him at least 3-4 times a day and they seem to do nothing only fight. 
Yesterday it was because he went to the chippy when she wasnt there and didn't wait on her and today it was because he won't buy her a bikini at 50 quid!!!  :o (and he's out of a job in a few weeks)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

Sounds like he needs to he bitch man slap the shit our of her pints. You tell him that?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on June 30, 2009, 08:18:10 PM
Sounds like he needs to he bitch man slap the shit our of her pints. You tell him that?
I generally just shake my head but I'll pass on your advice tomorrow
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Mr. Nakata

A peppery hole, ring sting, japanese flag, chaffed ass cheeks, what a nightmare.......

SidelineKick

Quote from: Mr. Nakata on July 01, 2009, 10:43:37 AM
A peppery hole, ring sting, japanese flag, chaffed ass cheeks, what a nightmare.......

x 2.

When you're seeing red on the bog roll its gonna be a long day.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

vav

big dirty workmen who think because they are doing work in one room of the house they can barge into any other room  >:(

longball

Quote from: vav on July 01, 2009, 03:39:01 PM
big dirty workmen who think because they are doing work in one room of the house they can barge into any other room  >:(

Catch you with ur pants down?
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

ziggysego

Quote from: longball on July 01, 2009, 03:43:39 PM
Quote from: vav on July 01, 2009, 03:39:01 PM

Catch you with ur pants down?

:D :D :D
Testing Accessibility