You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DennistheMenace

Quote from: longball on June 30, 2009, 11:38:46 AM
Quote from: DennistheMenace on June 30, 2009, 11:37:31 AM
Don't see the problem with drinking it with a lime ?

...u may as well have a dildo up ur arse

The people in Cutters probably wouldn't appreciate that.

theskull1

Quote from: jimbo on June 30, 2009, 11:20:18 AM
Quote from: theskull1 on June 30, 2009, 09:55:37 AM
Scobes that go to beatiful parks to get full & then leave all their empties lying there  >:(

f**kers who overtake on the inside lane

f**kers who sit in the over taking lane at 60mph and cause you to undertake!!

Still doesn't make it right but I can sympathise with that if you've waitied long enough behind them in the hope they'll use their mirror and pull in. If not then I would do the same thing.

BUT

What about sitting at 70 in a line of traffic on the outside lane when there is a car ahead doing 55/60 on the inside up ahead? Most people keep a safe distance, so those w4nkers overtake the long line flying up the inside an then nip out at the end causing everyone else who were cruising at 70 to brake (domino effect all along the line).  

Does that grind your gears?

Would love to know the stats on how many accidents on motorways/dual carriageways are caused by this action?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

theskull1

HEY! Don't knock what you haven't tried

Mr. Nakata

I don't think it's the lime that upsets me. The drink itself is offensive to any beer drinker of sound mind. Add in the lime and drink the bottle with your little finger wiggling in the air and you should never be allowed in a public house again. 

full back

People that decide a drink isnt a proper drink because they dont like it

DennistheMenace

On a nice sunny day it is very refreshing, more so than any pint of lager.

One of the most drunk beers in the world.

theskull1

I was referring to the dildo up the arse  :D

DennistheMenace

Quote from: theskull1 on June 30, 2009, 12:10:20 PM
I was referring to the dildo up the arse  :D

Also very refreshing on a sunny day  ;D

jimbo

Quote from: theskull1 on June 30, 2009, 11:48:01 AM
Scobes that go to beatiful parks to get full & then leave all their empties lying there  >:(

Still doesn't make it right but I can sympathise with that if you've waitied long enough behind them in the hope they'll use their mirror and pull in. If not then I would do the same thing.

BUT

What about sitting at 70 in a line of traffic on the outside lane when there is a car ahead doing 55/60 on the inside up ahead? Most people keep a safe distance, so those w4nkers overtake the long line flying up the inside an then nip out at the end causing everyone else who were cruising at 70 to brake (domino effect all along the line).  

Would love to know the stats on how many accidents on motorways/dual carriageways are caused by this action?

Certainly does but many a time I get a nice smile as the pricks don't make it in time; you then have the pleasure to watch as they go further back from you.   ;D

supersub

normal as fcuk hi ba, manys a bar man will put the lime in in without you even asking. Thats how normal it is now. U have to ask for it without a lime if anything sometimes!!

longball

Quote from: supersub on June 30, 2009, 12:36:59 PM

normal as fcuk hi ba, manys a bar man will put the lime in in without you even asking. Thats how normal it is now. U have to ask for it without a lime if anything sometimes!!

What about the dildo does he provide that 2?
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

supersub

theskull1

Most places you're not allowed to bring your own and if they do they charge you cockage
 ;D

Hound

Quote from: theskull1 on June 30, 2009, 11:48:01 AM

BUT

But pretty much everyone is in the wrong then.

I believe the rule is that you should be in the inside lane unless you are overtaking. You don't go into the outside line because you'll be overtaking someone in a couple of minutes. Of course because everyone else is doing it wrong, you have to get into the outside line too early otherwise you could be stuck behind the 55er on the inside for ages.

Gabriel_Hurl

Jesus - I better not say I like drinking Bud Light Lime then  :o