You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

High Wide and Handsome

GOING INTO WORK THIS MORNING VERY HUNGRY. MAKING MYSELF BACON AND SODA AND THEN RELASING THERE IS NO BROWN SAUCE!!!

THIS DAY IS DEAD TO ME!!

ps how gud is brown sauce?
"Swing er over!"

fitzroyalty

When your in the overtaking lane, passing a long vehicle, and some cnut,  (usually in a BMW) comes right up your hole for the whole manouvre. You move back in and immediately he speeds on past.

Impatient f*ck  >:(

supersub

I agree, complete intolerant wankstains to be perfectly honest, that really annoys me too. So what Im over taking something u big f**king twat stop driving up my arse you're causing a hazard u f**king creep!

ludermor

Useless IT support.
Yes i have tried switching it off and on again, have you anything else to add???

fitzroyalty

Quote from: ludermor on June 24, 2009, 09:59:00 AM
Useless IT support.
Yes i have tried switching it off and on again, have you anything else to add???

CTRL + ALT + DEL!

ludermor

supersub

Quote from: fitzroyalty on June 24, 2009, 10:19:23 AM
Quote from: ludermor on June 24, 2009, 09:59:00 AM
Useless IT support.

CTRL + ALT + DEL!

take the leads out and put them back in again  ::)  :D

vav

Waking up and finding your arms & hands are covered in blotchy fake tan & having no idea how it got there >:(

ziggysego

Quote from: vav on June 24, 2009, 11:52:53 AM
Waking up and finding your arms & hands are covered in blotchy fake tan & having no idea how it got there >:(

Were you wearing it the day before, or did you forget to take it off you when you got yourself dolled up for the weekend and it got all over the bedsheets?
Testing Accessibility

vav

Quote from: ziggysego on June 24, 2009, 11:55:16 AM

Were you wearing it the day before, or did you forget to take it off you when you got yourself dolled up for the weekend and it got all over the bedsheets?

That would be a No to both questions... Its a feckin mystery  :(

ziggysego

Quote from: vav on June 24, 2009, 11:59:35 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on June 24, 2009, 11:55:16 AM

That would be a No to both questions... Its a feckin mystery  :(

*scratches head* I haven't a clue vav.
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

The bloody kids next door roaring and shouting on their trampoline and blow up castle  >:(
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 24, 2009, 04:51:02 PM
The bloody kids next door roaring and shouting on their trampoline and blow up castle  >:(

Testing Accessibility

fitzroyalty

good boy! obv got a bit o tom foolery  ;)

tyrone girl

Quote from: fitzroyalty on June 24, 2009, 05:09:46 PM
good boy! obv got a bit o tom foolery  ;)

good boy  :D :D :D