You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

High Wide and Handsome

stuck in a **** of an office in weather like that!
>:(
"Swing er over!"

SidelineKick

"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

tyrone girl

Ok lets go the whole hog and supersize that

supersub

full back

I dont see people who work in offices complaining in the depths of Winter when it would freeze the balls of a brass monkey.

High Wide and Handsome

Quote from: full back on June 23, 2009, 03:38:24 PM
I dont see people who work in offices complaining in the depths of Winter when it would freeze the balls of a brass monkey.

lol. my office is freezin in winter. its really the office i should have the problem with and not the weather lol
"Swing er over!"

supersub

No, only if the heatings broken  :)

Treasurer

Are you saying we're not complaining enough? :D

Portacabins = disaster; Freezing in winter, melting in summer but I guess it's better than the rat infested prefabs we had up to last summer

Anyway, with the aid of some blu-tak and sellotape I have an old fan working, so I'm happy now.

ziggysego

See that auld biddy Nell McCaffrey at the top of the gaaboard everytime I log in  :D
Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

Quote from: Treasurer on June 23, 2009, 04:05:13 PM

Portacabins = disaster; Freezing in winter, melting in summer but I guess it's better than the rat infested prefabs we had up to last summer

Anyway, with the aid of some blu-tak and sellotape I have an old fan working, so I'm happy now.

Jesus, Scrapheap Challenge eat your heart out  :D
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

longball

what kind of Sellotape i sure to god hope that u referred to the sellotape thread before committing to any brand.
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Treasurer

Quote from: longball on June 23, 2009, 04:21:07 PM

what kind of Sellotape i sure to god hope that u referred to the sellotape thread before committing to any brand.

I lied. It was actually scotch tape

longball

Quote from: Treasurer on June 23, 2009, 04:34:09 PM
Quote from: longball on June 23, 2009, 04:21:07 PM

I lied. It was actually scotch tape

We are emenies
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0