You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

The pain in my left elbow. Two months later and it's still giving me bother. Agony tonight :'(
Testing Accessibility

Stalin

during his commentary of yday's match, sidebottom twice said 'derry halve tyrone's lead' when on both occasions derry had half of tyrones' score. eg tyrone 14, derry 7 as opposed to actually halving the score like if derry had scored a goal when there was 6 in it.

oh, and people from tyrone.
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

Puckoon

I really dislike people who run to and quote snopes.com to take the fun out of a tall tale. Having eejits stupid enough to believe these stories is half the fun of them being told.

Everyone with a clue knows a staged story when they hear one, and if they don't, don't f**king tell them!

jimbo

Martin McHugh's repeated use of the word won, even when he should be saying win! 

Hound

Making the same mistake over and over again, e.g.

- looking up at the big screen in Croker to watch a replay of an incident only to see a poxy advert

- squeezing out too much shaving gel

- saying something that herself could consider as bordering on criticism

Onion Bag

That constant horn noise during the matches in the conferation cup, i had to turn it off, doing my head in  >:(
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

High Wide and Handsome

wakening up on the floor of ur living room on a sunday mornin with no idea how u got there and ur mum askin ye what u r doin. then u realise u have lost a fortune of mum and for some reason u have swallowed ur phone!

hate sunday mornings like that!
"Swing er over!"

full back

Some cnut texting you at 5.58am looking for a lift to work when you have a day off.
If thats not bad enough, the fcuker doesnt even apologise for it.
He thought it was funny. W4nker

lfdown2

Quote from: full back on June 23, 2009, 08:16:23 AM
Some cnut texting you at 5.58am looking for a lift to work when you have a day off.

thats great, nothing better than waking at stupid oclock and rolling back over!!

(sorry to drag 'up' the tone of the thread)

full back

Quote from: lfdown2 on June 23, 2009, 01:31:01 PM

thats great, nothing better than waking at stupid oclock and rolling back over!!

(sorry to drag 'up' the tone of the thread)

It is great if you could get back to sleep >:(

lfdown2

ziggysego

My feckin' elbow. Couldn't get out of my sofa today it was that painful.
Testing Accessibility

full back

Quote from: lfdown2 on June 23, 2009, 01:42:48 PM
ah well then...it is funny  :D :D

It will be even funnier the next time he is looking a lift, especially if it is p1ssing it down. W4nker

SidelineKick

Quote from: ziggysego on June 23, 2009, 01:45:23 PM

What the f**k were you doing in your sofa  ??? Making a fort?

Quote from: High Wide and Handsome on June 23, 2009, 08:14:09 AM
wakening up on the floor of ur living room on a sunday mornin with no idea how u got there and ur mum askin ye what u r doin. then u realise u have lost a fortune of mum and for some reason u have swallowed ur phone!

hate sunday mornings like that!

::) w**kstain

:D great.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

ziggysego

Quote from: SidelineKick on June 23, 2009, 01:57:05 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on June 23, 2009, 01:45:23 PM

What the f**k were you doing in your sofa  ??? Making a fort?

Watching that James May thing that was on Sunday night, with a cup of tea and a slice of toast. Elbow is playing up, since I twisted it two months ago. Thought I was over it and signed up to the gym and went for an induction course on Friday. Been getting steadily worst since then.
Testing Accessibility