You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Massey-135

When your looking at the clock on a Friday evening and you could swear it has been 16.40 for the last 30 minutes.

High Wide and Handsome

Quote from: Massey-135 on June 19, 2009, 04:40:27 PM
When your looking at the clock on a Friday evening and you could swear it has been 16.40 for the last 30 minutes.

lol
"Swing er over!"

bridgegael

thon baldy one on masterchef,  when he is tasting the food,  takes bout 10 hours to take the fork back out of his mouth.!!  just pull the f**king thing out man!!
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

SidelineKick

"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

down6061689194

Andy Parsons on mock the week.

His main gag is walking slowly and smiling and the crowd piss themselves. Personally i think hes a twa* and his voice cuts through me. But his comedy isnt. Frankie Boyle is hillarious. This guy stands up and states facts in an amusing voice. Thats not funny.

Irenses

Quote from: down6061689194 on June 19, 2009, 08:48:23 PM

His main gag is walking slowly and smiling and the crowd piss themselves. Personally i think hes a twa* and his voice cuts through me. But his comedy isnt. Frankie Boyle is hillarious. This guy stands up and states facts in an amusing voice. Thats not funny.

If we're talking irritating comedians Micheal McIntyre really gets my goat. Irritating voice, not funny and spends his whole time on these panel shows trying to talk over everyone.

My favourites David Mitchell when he's on it.

ziggysego

Quote from: down6061689194 on June 19, 2009, 08:48:23 PM

I think he's crap too.
Testing Accessibility

down6061689194

He's more than crap though crap I can stand, just dont laugh.

But its the obligation to laugh at the way he approaches a mic that annoys me immensly.

tyroneboi

That Iranian "comedian" that is on BBC regularly is among the worst I have ever seen. He annoys the shite out of me.

Gnevin

Quote from: High Wide and Handsome on June 19, 2009, 04:16:56 PM
Quote from: the Deel Rover on June 19, 2009, 04:15:51 PM
when your watching the footballl on tv3 and the commentator ( mike finnerty ) keeps informing you every 15 minutes that the saturday movie ( last week it was transformers , i think) is on following the game. like wtfcuk has that to do with the game

quality!
;D
In fairness last weeks match was delayed which meant the film was delayed also. So informing the people wasn't that bad
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

qub la la la

tv3 sayin rocky balboa was gonna be on the other night and then puttin on the transporter.

DennistheMenace

Potting the black and the white at the same time.  ::)

maggie

Buying a top, taking the labels off and then realising it was on the wrong sized hanger.  >:(

aroundincircles

not missing a county match all year bust my hump to get ticket for all ireland final last year 5 minutes into game man and wife comes in, he starts roaring like a mad man she reads the paper at half time he informed me that they had not been at a match from 2005. I think to myself you are a knob then he asked me "where did your get ticket" i said my club he said he only secured his two of the bank on friday she still read the paper i thought to myself you's two are knobs. sean cavanagh gets a ball dummied his man and scored a point he he said to his wife "that was some score by enda mc ginley" she replied was it a goal or a point? ??? ??? ???

qub la la la

getting yet an ulster team in the qualifiers again!