You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Quote from: illdecide on June 14, 2009, 04:54:17 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 14, 2009, 02:22:50 PM
Quote from: jimbo on June 14, 2009, 08:52:14 AM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 13, 2009, 10:37:44 PM
People with prams....

Seriously, somebody trying to transport an infant child about grinds your gears?  ::)
I think it's the lack of consideration a majority of pram pushers have for non pram pushers that's the problem.

I think that should be the other way around (or maybe that was a typing error) how the f**k should people pushing kids around in a pram be giving more consideration to non pram pushers. Well & able people should step aside and show a bit of respect to parents with prams...Maybe if you had a few crawling around you you'd understand

They usually try and run me off the footpaths. Some mothers have filed out across the path, leaving me nowhere to go.
Testing Accessibility

muppet

People with prams....

I will try really really hard to remember that the recently engaged man made this comment. I will remind you in a couple of years pram-man.  ;D
MWWSI 2017

jimbo

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 14, 2009, 02:22:50 PM
Quote from: jimbo on June 14, 2009, 08:52:14 AM
People with prams....

Seriously, somebody trying to transport an infant child about grinds your gears?  ::)
I think it's the lack of consideration a majority of pram pushers have for non pram pushers that's the problem.

That's probably a fair point, some people can be pretty inconsiderate, as can some people in wheelchairs, especially electric ones - which I'm sure weigh a tonne, it was the gerneralisation that it was all individuals trying to transport their child about in a pram that I was questioning.

Derry Dolly

thinkin u won £5000 on a scratch card to find u only won £2  :'(
got 3matchin symbols an near fell off the chair..only to find it was some wee treasure map thing an u had 2 scratch off only co-ordinate boxes..depression doesnt have a look in  :-[

tyrone girl

f**king slow drivers at any time of the day but especially in the morning!!!! This clown from dgn council pulled out in front of me at the end of my road this morning and the whole way into work i couldnt get out of 2nd gear, if i had of got into the van id have ripped his head off  >:(

haveaharp

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 15, 2009, 09:23:54 AM
f**king slow drivers at any time of the day but especially in the morning!!!! This clown from dgn council pulled out in front of me at the end of my road this morning and the whole way into work i couldnt get out of 2nd gear, if i had of got into the van id have ripped his head off  >:(

its all over the front page you give me road rage

jimbo

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 15, 2009, 09:23:54 AM

Maybe you should leave for work a bit earlier?

tyrone girl

No i should not leave for work any earlier fgs im lucky i get out of bed when i do. Besides there is a speed limit of 40 mph for most of the road into work and i couldnt get over 20 , thats as bloody bad as speeding. Its absolutely ridiculous and there is no need for anyone to drive at that speed  >:( >:(

haveaharp

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 15, 2009, 09:44:38 AM
No i should not leave for work any earlier fgs im lucky i get out of bed when i do. Besides there is a speed limit of 40 mph for most of the road into work and i couldnt get over 20 , thats as bloody bad as speeding. Its absolutely ridiculous and there is no need for anyone to drive at that speed  >:( >:(

Ach now Tyrone girl calm the jets. Sure if you are only doing 20 that would give you ample time to get out the lippy and the trowel.

tyrone girl

I dont wear much make up, i have no need to  ;D

ziggysego

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 15, 2009, 11:59:12 AM

Exactly, you're lovely as you are!  :-*
Testing Accessibility

jimbo

Quote from: ziggysego on June 15, 2009, 12:01:42 PM

And a lovely attitude, ripping peoples heads off because they have the nerve to drive carefully.  :o

Franko

Driving too slow is as dangerous as driving too fast in a lot of cases.  (though admittedly not for the perpetrator)

tyrone girl

Quote from: jimbo on June 15, 2009, 12:11:49 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on June 15, 2009, 12:01:42 PM

And a lovely attitude, ripping peoples heads off because they have the nerve to drive carefully.  :o

No jimbo theres driving carefully and theres driving feckin insanely slow!!!! Driving carefully is observing the speed limits and sticking to them and trying to ensure ur driving isnt gona cause an accident! Driving at 20 mph through 40mph zones is downright dangerous and ridiculous especially with the volume of traffic at that time of the morning