You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muzz

Public transport with a difference...

Sitting on bus...the driver has heating on full rip, you are sweating like a dyslexic on countdown yet fat bollix sitting next to you is sweating like a paedo in a barney suit! Stinking!

Lovely Young thing (old enough) opposite showing a fair bit of leg cannot fidget to correct your manhood as the aforementioned bollix is taking up half of your seat!

Then to top it all off when you see the brute sitting beside start to stir and get ready to get off thinking...finally gonna get a proper look at this wee honey...by the time this eclipse of a man finally moves his ass...she's GONE!!! Off at the same stop!!!!!

What could have been!!!

fitzroyalty

Quote from: Muzz on June 12, 2009, 05:10:55 PM
Public transport with a difference...

Sitting on bus...the driver has heating on full rip, you are sweating like a dyslexic on countdown yet fat bollix sitting next to you is sweating like a paedo in a barney suit! Stinking!

Lovely Young thing (old enough) opposite showing a fair bit of leg cannot fidget to correct your manhood as the aforementioned bollix is taking up half of your seat!

Then to top it all off when you see the brute sitting beside start to stir and get ready to get off thinking...finally gonna get a proper look at this wee honey...by the time this eclipse of a man finally moves his ass...she's GONE!!! Off at the same stop!!!!!

What could have been!!!
You need a woman saan!!

laceer

Quote from: SidelineKick on June 12, 2009, 08:26:51 AM
Quote from: laceer on June 11, 2009, 09:58:04 PM
Pricks yapping at teammates in training for giving a bad pass

Stop giving bad passes then.

Take it your one of the pricks who yap at their teammates then

I don't yap at teammates - makes you look like a dick

SidelineKick

Quote from: laceer on June 12, 2009, 05:40:18 PM

:D no I'm not.

I have a very good discipline with my team mates. I would never shout at anybody for dropping a ball or giving a bad pass.  What I will shout at is sheer greed and lack of trying!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

laceer

Quote from: SidelineKick on June 12, 2009, 05:50:31 PM
Quote from: laceer on June 12, 2009, 05:40:18 PM

:D no I'm not.

I have a very good discipline with my team mates. I would never shout at anybody for dropping a ball or giving a bad pass.  What I will shout at is sheer greed and lack of trying!

that's allowed  ;)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Treasurer on June 12, 2009, 02:49:52 PM
"Friend" requests on FB from people who wouldn't say hello on the street!
Word must have got around about your performance in the miss gaaboard competition.

they'll say hello to you next time they meet you
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Treasurer

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 12, 2009, 07:26:35 PM
Quote from: Treasurer on June 12, 2009, 02:49:52 PM
"Friend" requests on FB from people who wouldn't say hello on the street!
Word must have got around about your performance in the miss gaaboard competition.

they'll say hello to you next time they meet you
So true Pog, had to take the phone off the hook this evening, there's only so much media coverage a body can handle.

maggie

Leaving tissues in trousers and then putting them in the washing machine.  Nice wee bits of white fluff over everything now.  >:(

Square Ball

Quote from: maggie on June 13, 2009, 02:31:44 PM
Leaving tissues in trousers and then putting them in the washing machine.  Nice wee bits of white fluff over everything now.  >:(

thats a hanging offence in our house.

Hedges that are overgrown and block half the pavement, and to make it worse they park their cars to close to the hedges leaving room for single file only, people with prams have to walk on the road to get past, cut your hedge you lazy gits
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

jimbo

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 13, 2009, 10:37:44 PM
People with prams....

Seriously, somebody trying to transport an infant child about grinds your gears?  ::)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: jimbo on June 14, 2009, 08:52:14 AM
People with prams....

Seriously, somebody trying to transport an infant child about grinds your gears?  ::)
I think it's the lack of consideration a majority of pram pushers have for non pram pushers that's the problem.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

illdecide

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 14, 2009, 02:22:50 PM
Quote from: jimbo on June 14, 2009, 08:52:14 AM
People with prams....

I think it's the lack of consideration a majority of pram pushers have for non pram pushers that's the problem.

I think that should be the other way around (or maybe that was a typing error) how the f**k should people pushing kids around in a pram be giving more consideration to non pram pushers. Well & able people should step aside and show a bit of respect to parents with prams...Maybe if you had a few crawling around you you'd understand
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch