You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

Yep it drives me insane. But this dick this morning just ploughed across the roundabout and he clearly saw me driving through it and i was to his right, there was noone to my right. Stupid f**kers

Franko

Totally agree - people who dont use signals (especially at mini roundabouts) do my head in.

SidelineKick

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 09, 2009, 09:19:03 AM
f**king people and roundabouts. Thats three times this week i have nearly been smashed while going through one. I must have a big sign on my head when i go through them that says oh shes coming to my right il just go on through  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

There's your problem right there TG!! They are ROUND abouts, you go ROUND them.

As always, you're welcome  ;D
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

cavan4ever

Quote from: SidelineKick on June 09, 2009, 10:53:24 AM
Quote from: tyrone girl on June 09, 2009, 09:19:03 AM
f**king people and roundabouts. Thats three times this week i have nearly been smashed while going through one. I must have a big sign on my head when i go through them that says oh shes coming to my right il just go on through  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

There's your problem right there TG!! They are ROUND abouts, you go ROUND them.

As always, you're welcome  ;D

:D :D :D

Onion Bag

Quote from: Massey-135 on June 09, 2009, 10:00:30 AM
Translink

Me, i dont do Public transport, Translink and Public transport in general grinds my gears
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Derry Dolly

Quote from: Onion Bag on June 09, 2009, 12:16:47 PM
Translink

Me, i dont do Public transport, Translink and Public transport in general grinds my gears

the metro busdrivers in bfast..complete c*nts! u go til hand them a fiver and u get a look as if u jus handed them a £500 note and they wont let u on unless u have change..dicks!

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Derry Dolly on June 09, 2009, 12:20:32 PM
Translink

the metro busdrivers in bfast..complete c*nts! u go til hand them a fiver and u get a look as if u jus handed them a £500 note and they wont let u on unless u have change..dicks!
if another one says to me 'this is ulster bus, not ulster bank' im gonna punch him in the face, take the money and be glad to get it ye p***k
its not too much to ask for the change of a fiver from a 2 quid busfare
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Massey-135

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on June 09, 2009, 12:43:28 PM
Quote from: Derry Dolly on June 09, 2009, 12:20:32 PM
Translink

if another one says to me 'this is ulster bus, not ulster bank' im gonna punch him in the face, take the money and be glad to get it ye p***k
its not too much to ask for the change of a fiver from a 2 quid busfare

Agreed! Wouldn't you think the money was coming out of their own pay packet.

My original gripe was with the train service and their many friggin delays.

ziggysego

Quote from: Massey-135 on June 09, 2009, 01:10:28 PM
My original gripe was with the train service and their many friggin delays.

At least you have trains. We're devote of any rail network or decent road network on this side of the Bann.
Testing Accessibility

fitzroyalty

the train is clean ive i think i have memorised every station from lurgan to botanic through no choice of my own, in reverse, alphabetically and in order of size, that woman is poison!

downgirl

CSI and their lies...experiments that they can run in 2 seconds which actually take hours!!! 

leenie

the weather being so good for farming.......  :-[ :-[ :-[
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

downgirl

Quote from: hardstation on June 09, 2009, 10:01:50 PM
Uppity students who pick holes in trivial parts of fictional TV programmes because it's related to the course that they are doing.

"CSI will resume next week when the boys get the test results back. Sorry for any inconvenience."

FFS.

Fcuk off hardstation

Gabriel_Hurl

she's got your there HS -

you wouldn't hear that language around Mullinahoe Primary  :D

downgirl

So I can't say that it annoys me now?  So much for free speech