Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

The radio advert for China China!!!
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

qub la la la

Quote from: Square Ball on June 06, 2009, 12:11:34 PM
The radio advert for China China!!!

China China playing christmas music at this time of year. I had to listen carefully as I didnt quite believe it but it was definately christmas music.

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ziggysego on June 06, 2009, 03:55:18 PM
Quote from: Derry Dolly on June 05, 2009, 10:54:33 PM
drinks bans!!!! >:( >:( >:(

Alkie
Is there another sort in Derry. The DLA isn't referred to as the Derry Liquor Licence for nothing.

DoYerJob Linesman

17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

tyroneboi

tyrone girl

U beat me to it kevin madden wrecked my head the whole way through that match i couldnt listen to him

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 06, 2009, 07:35:43 PM
U beat me to it kevin madden wrecked my head the whole way through that match i couldnt listen to him

Totally agree.

He left poor Sidebottom with feck all to work with.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

clarshack

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on June 06, 2009, 09:12:11 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on June 06, 2009, 07:35:43 PM

Totally agree.

He left poor Sidebottom with feck all to work with.

the pair of them actually put me to sleep for a while in the 1st half!

tyrone girl

f**king people and roundabouts. Thats three times this week i have nearly been smashed while going through one. I must have a big sign on my head when i go through them that says oh shes coming to my right il just go on through  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

jimbo

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 09, 2009, 09:19:03 AM
f**king people and roundabouts. Thats three times this week i have nearly been smashed while going through one. I must have a big sign on my head when i go through them that says oh shes coming to my right il just go on through  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Totally agree, indicators on most peoples cars and especially at roundabouts are totally obselete.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 09, 2009, 09:19:03 AM

most people dont seem to know who has the right of way at aroundabout!!!!! :-\
they either sit there like lemons waiting for you to go when they have the right of way or just plough straight through!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either