You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

Trying to find a parking space in asda enniskillen.
Crazy. Does no1 shop down south anymore?

ziggysego

Jesus maggie, delete that before Pints reads it and sets him off again!!!
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Having your computer crash and losing a power point figure that took hours for this artistically retarded scientist to draw.

Puckoon

Mother f**ker! My computer is in self destruct - just wiped out 4 pages of work because I accidentally pressed (I think) the escape button. No auto recovery or anything.

Tony Baloney

Those charity bag packers in Sainsburys every Saturday. Without fail I go to the cupboard during the week and something is crushed from them piling tins of beans on top of something soft! Oh and they expect money for it!

ziggysego

The new Timberlake advert! Makes no sense!
Testing Accessibility

leenie

The Justin Lee Collins Show on ITV2 ......... should be renamed the JUST-IN TO PERV SHOW...!

i hate to see good guests wasted on shit presenters!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

ziggysego

Quote from: leenie on April 10, 2009, 01:20:02 AM
should be renamed the JUST-IN TO PERV SHOW...!

Aren't you perving over one of the Irish Rugby lads?
Testing Accessibility

leenie

Quote from: ziggysego on April 10, 2009, 01:21:44 AM
Quote from: leenie on April 10, 2009, 01:20:02 AM
should be renamed the JUST-IN TO PERV SHOW...!

Aren't you perving over one of the Irish Rugby lads?

no i am "appreciating" one of our fine athletes............. ::)

another thing....... the rain we are having at the moment ...It's lashing and i mean lashing outside!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

ziggysego

Dry here.

EDIT: Damn it, it just started lashing. You put a curse on me, didn't you leenie!!
Testing Accessibility

downgirl

People being immature wee fucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And being up this early to have to go down town to get a bus to the airport  :-[

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

SidelineKick

Pete Snodden the stupid c*nt. I f**king hate him. He is a complete w**ker.  For those of you who don't listen to Cool FM him and Kirsty play a game called "Guess what" where they describe words to someone on the other end of the phone and they have to guess what they are.

Pete keeps gloating that he's winning and playing a crap cheering sound effect EVERY morning.  The worst thing about it is...he f**king reset the scores about 3 weeks ago when he was getting beat by about 11 points!!!!! WWWWAAAAAAANNNNNNKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Onion Bag

Agree 100% with your sideline on Pete Snodden, he is a w**ker, however, why dont you just turn it over and dont put yourself through it,

I'll you another thing that grinds my gears, is Graeme Mc Dowells Accent, watched a bit of the masters last night, f**k it is terrible
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

mrsandman

Quote from: SidelineKick on April 10, 2009, 08:48:39 AM
Pete Snodden the stupid c*nt. I f**king hate him. He is a complete w**ker.  For those of you who don't listen to Cool FM him and Kirsty play a game called "Guess what" where they describe words to someone on the other end of the phone and they have to guess what they are.

Pete keeps gloating that he's winning and playing a crap cheering sound effect EVERY morning.  The worst thing about it is...he f**king reset the scores about 3 weeks ago when he was getting beat by about 11 points!!!!! WWWWAAAAAAANNNNNNKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

Just his voice does it for me, and hers as well, probably hers is more annoyin than his. I wish he'd just shut his mouth an play the music..and the amount of ads they play, between songs you have about 5 mins of stupid ads...I still listen anyway  :D
Constipated People Don't Give A crap.