You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: Treasurer on February 19, 2009, 10:31:31 PM
I'd keep my own name - but I think I'm safe enough anyway!

Not want to be Mrs. Ego?
Testing Accessibility

leenie

being unwell and sleeping all evening and then being up all night!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Muzz

I know the feeling! Didn't sleep all evening but can't sleep with this coughing! Aaarrrggghhh

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Muzz

LOL. Funny I was going to say now I know what it feels like to be an insomniac but a few nights being unable to sleep hardly qualifies me!

ziggysego

It certainly doesn't Muzz lol Still, it comforts me to know there are at least two other people out there tonight having a restless night and it's not just me. No offense Muzz and Leenie ;)
Testing Accessibility

Muzz

no offense taken! I'm just glad I'm male with u floating about at this time and only leenie and I about! No offense ziggy ;D ;)

DrinkingHarp

Another snow storm, expecting 6-10 inches of more snow  >:(

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Standing on  a creepy crawlie in your bare feet and having a blood stain on your foot!!!!

uuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

RedandGreenSniper

Idiots at the cinema who think they're watching a DVD at home and spend the whole film telling the person they're with what's going to happen next. Could have hit a fella beside me tonight. Why I didn't say anything to him I really don't know ::)
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year

pintsofguinness

EVeryone must be in good form these days...

Woman in Sainsbury's the other morning put £4.19 on the credit card! C'mon!!! Ffs

Middle aged man in front of me was in his pyjamas! What was so important he'd to go to Sainsbury's at half 8 in his pyjamas you ask? Lotto tickets!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility