You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidelineKick

"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

pintsofguinness

Nagging women!
Where do they get the energy to go on and on and on and on about the same thing?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

downgirl

Dublin Airport having 2 lads on the EU passport section of passport control when about 6 flights have come in at the same time...grr.  At that stage you just want to get out and get home!!   >:(

C_Berg_316

Miquita Oliver and Steve Jones from T4 - these two really grind my gears - they take the whole trying to be sarcatsic/funny presenter thing way to far - im gona start a campaign - bring back Vern & June!!!!
thats the crack she said with one leg up above on the table

ziggysego

Can't say I've ever watched T4. Never was a big fan of Yoof TV. However, I did watch The Word the odd time, but that was more a case of morbid curiousity.
Testing Accessibility

muppet

Quote from: downgirl on January 23, 2009, 11:57:05 PM
Dublin Airport having 2 lads on the EU passport section of passport control when about 6 flights have come in at the same time...grr.  At that stage you just want to get out and get home!!   >:(

There is more to that than meets the eye.

The DAA decided to stop paying some allowance to the lads who are not allowed to go on strike as they are Gárdaí. So all of a sudden it takes up to 3 hours to get through immigration = consumer suffers. I suspect the lads aren't doing overtime as well = consumer suffers. The management who introduced this brilliant idea say there is nothing wrong whatsoever so there are no discussions taking place = consumer suffers.

Ykwrgmg? Management who just decide unilaterally to make cuts and then ignore any repercussions while increasing their own bonuses.
MWWSI 2017

Croí na hÉireann

They cut their lunch allowance AFAIK, so it's a go slow now  ::)
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

The Real Laoislad

The new cadbury's advert where the two kids are moving their eyebrows to the beat of the music...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

AFS

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on January 26, 2009, 04:22:18 PM
The new cadbury's advert where the two kids are moving their eyebrows to the beat of the music...

Aww I f**king hate that too. I have to change the channel when it comes on.

pintsofguinness

When you've got something balancing on your fork perfectly but when you move it to your mouth it falls off on to your teeshirt!!  >:(  >:(
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

AZOffaly

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on January 26, 2009, 04:22:13 PM

I don't think it's a go slow, I think it's a work to rule. In other words they are inspecting every single passport. Normally with an Irish passport they just wave you on in, in Shannon they don't even bother looking at the photo page when they see the harp on it. This work to rule means they're inspecting them, or at least pretending to, so that everyone is slowed down.

KCGaelicFootball

The parking garage !!!! :

When you are circleing about up or down looking for a spot as you turn on that tight curve around the bend and some damn w anker is speeding about and almost hits you and then another to sser is just right behind him doing the same thing. Then they get mad at you for driving properly I swear next time I am going to get out of my car and kick the shi te of their car in the garage.
ta se mor

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 26, 2009, 10:16:52 PM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on January 26, 2009, 04:22:13 PM

I don't think it's a go slow, I think it's a work to rule. In other words they are inspecting every single passport. Normally with an Irish passport they just wave you on in, in Shannon they don't even bother looking at the photo page when they see the harp on it. This work to rule means they're inspecting them, or at least pretending to, so that everyone is slowed down.

And I thought I was pedantic  :P
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

leenie

Quote from: C_Berg_316 on January 26, 2009, 03:17:38 PM
Miquita Oliver and Steve Jones from T4 - these two really grind my gears - they take the whole trying to be sarcatsic/funny presenter thing way to far - im gona start a campaign - bring back Vern & June!!!!

WHAT !!!!!!!!!

steve jones is HOT....
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..