You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T O Hare

Quote from: Franko on December 08, 2008, 02:06:19 PM
The 'Happy Brithday XXXXX' threads that people insist on starting - can we have one thread where anyone can wish anyone else happy birthday.  >:( Do we really need a thread for each individual ffs...

Thats is really annoying !!!!!! ;D
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

bridgegael

Quote from: T O Hare on December 08, 2008, 02:52:23 PM
Taking the woman out for a meal and she never orders dessert but always take my spoon and starts into it!!!!! :(

i'm sure she is paying for the meal, if your track record is anything to go by! :)
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

lfdown2

dont normally pst on this thread but today i have to,

hippy bastards sitting on a f**king runway when i got up at half 4 to ge over in time for work then sit on a plane for an hou and a half to then be told its cancelled, also wankers in england who wont take sterling from home, its fuking sterling you p***k!

>:( >:( >:(

pintsofguinness

Aren't we grumpy today, I can beat everyone...
Woke at 4 this morning with a wet arse, boxers stuck to me, a water bottle herself had brought to bed had leaked.  Bed soaked.  I'd to curl up on the floor and try to go back to sleep!
I can't begin to describe my mood!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

leenie

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 08, 2008, 07:19:23 PM
Woke at 4 this morning with a wet arse, boxers stuck to me, a water bottle herself had brought to bed had leaked.  Bed soaked.  I'd to curl up on the floor and try to go back to sleep!

happy?

;D ;D

ziggysego

I can beat that, because I'm in such a foul mood all day. However, I don't want to talk about it.
Testing Accessibility

lfdown2

Quote from: ziggysego on December 08, 2008, 07:23:31 PM

I can beat that, because I'm in such a foul mood all day. However, I don't want to talk about it.

fuk the lot of ye i win!!

leenie

getting out the violins to play the saddest tune just ye all

ziggysego

leenie. I'm in a foul mood tonight. Becareful, I mightn't be my usual nice chap tonight.
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Ziggy - do you reckon the almighty has ever been asked to bless an internet entity before? I wonder does he think about such things.

By the way, Im as happy as a dog with two dicks. Especially since I read pints story.

maggie

have a hot water bottle meself and now slightly concerned........
pints surely with yourself there, a hot water bottle should not be required.

am dosed so hope i havent o'd with the lemsip-why cant some1 invent medicine that tastes like chewits.

pintsofguinness

Quotehave a hot water bottle meself and now slightly concerned........
I was only allowed in to the bed because it was a cold night.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

AFS

Quote from: lfdown2 on December 08, 2008, 06:33:09 PM
dont normally pst on this thread but today i have to,

hippy b**tards sitting on a f**king runway when i got up at half 4 to ge over in time for work then sit on a plane for an hou and a half to then be told its cancelled, also w**kers in england who wont take sterling from home, its fuking sterling you p***k!

>:( >:( >:(

Those stupid wankers piss me off too. They were trying to highlight an important issue but you don't garner any support or sympathy by f**king off people with publicity stunts like that. Silly shits probably think they've done something amazing, when in fact they've done their cause more harm than good.

new devil

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 08, 2008, 09:35:35 PM
Quotehave a hot water bottle meself and now slightly concerned........
I was only allowed in to the bed because it was a cold night.

Do you normally sleep on the floor?