You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

downgirl

Quote from: Onion Bag on December 01, 2008, 11:28:43 AM
Quote from: downgirl on December 01, 2008, 11:23:56 AM
Hate these frost mornings, near couped this morning walking in because the footpath was like a sheet of ice...do they not have gritters down here????!!!

Also what grinds my gears is people going up to security and only when they get to the xray machine do they start taking off their belt and all....like come on you are standing in the queue for ages get yourself ready then!!!  >:(

Where are you today Downgirl? anywhere nice?

Haha no unfortunately not, I was home for the weekend, flew from Belfast to Cork just.  And like what is the point in having 2 xray machines in the city airport when they only have 1 open when there's a massive queue at security!!

johnneycool

Quote from: ziggysego on December 01, 2008, 11:05:01 AM
Cold, frosty December Monday mornings.

I also prefer the cold to those drizzly shitty days, now they really do grind my gears.

leenie

iceland adds at the mo........ kerry katona is one dungbag

and the add with th song "it's beginning to look a lot like christmas" as the song gets stuck in me head and i don't even know whats the add for!

fooking hate this weather at the mo.....

rhiana and fearne cotton too....
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Gabriel_Hurl

Gabriel_Hurl

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

AZOffaly

The Cold frosty mornings, I love them.

But Black Ice. That's a bastard.

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

AZOffaly

No, being from the Midlands, I have a bit of experience in this Ice lark, but it's still a bollox. I came out of the house this morning, and a girl driving a 96 Fiesta was going nice and handy around the green. She game to the turn and 'whizzzz'. She ran into the pavement 3 feet from the next door neighbours 08 Lexus sitting in her driveway. The poor girl wet herself I'd say.

Black Ice - Bastard.

Gabriel_Hurl

The BCS standings - every fecking year

Franko

When you walk into any big shop this time of year and they have 6 or 7 tills with 2 of them being used...  Argos are especially bad at this - 7 tills, 2 attendants, 20 in the queue.  I find myself standing in the queue trying to convince myself that it is not a good idea to get the manager down and make a scene.... grrr....

FermPundit

I went into town on Friday night to get a pair of trainers and in two shops no staff offered any assistance. Annoying as hell. There was plenty of staff there as well but they had zero interest in me.  >:(
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

pintsofguinness

What assistance do you want?
You pick the trainers of the shelf and ask someone to get you're size in them. 

I was in tesco yesterday, I cant talk about it yet.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

FermPundit

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 01, 2008, 07:22:46 PM
What assistance do you want?
You pick the trainers of the shelf and ask someone to get you're size in them. 

I was in tesco yesterday, I cant talk about it yet.

Fair point Pints but surely they should be coming over to me and not the other way round?  The staff were standing behind the counter chatting. Bad customer service IMO
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.