You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExiledGael

The Irish rugby and soccer teams playing at Croke Park with not a fcukin ounce of pride or passion.

Puckoon

Quote from: ziggysego on November 19, 2008, 09:15:36 PM
You've little to be complaining about, if teabags is what grinds your gears.

Look back to the first post in the thread - it started a litany of complaints and it was fairly innocuous now in fairness.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: ziggysego on November 19, 2008, 09:15:36 PM
You've little to be complaining about, if teabags is what grinds your gears.

ok then - certain members always conversing with female members of the board

ziggysego

I know, illdecide should be ashamed of himself Gab ;)
Testing Accessibility

Gabriel_Hurl

ziggysego

Oh, did you mean LaoisLad? He's a character ;)
Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

milltown row

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

milltown row

only good thing was the header. money back on the goal scorer i'd done on  ;) with paddy power

Minder

Quote from: milltown row on November 19, 2008, 09:43:45 PM
only good thing was the header. money back on the goal scorer i'd done on  ;) with paddy power

Its the only time you have got money back from PP lately  8)
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

milltown row

thats the last bet i'm doing for two weeks. taking a break, need to save for xmas

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ExiledGael on November 19, 2008, 09:19:39 PM
The Irish rugby and soccer teams playing at Croke Park with not a fcukin ounce of pride or passion.

Shay Given,Kevin Doyle,The Hunt brothers,Richard Dunne,Shane Long to name just a few,I would think each one of them have loads of pride and passion
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Yes I Would

Back to the tetley!.
Maybe should have been bit more concise.
What ground the gears this morning was used teabags into sink of dishes ready to be washed. 
Now surely every kitchen has a bin and selection of spoons. Its really not that hard a task to transport the teabag from the cup to the bin!!.
They do it in work and they do it at home and it has to stop!!

Puckoon

How american women think they are better than everyone else.

This woman was at the gym this morning and there I was over in the corner with the westlife going through the ipod grunting away at a few sit ups. I must have been straining a bit too hard hard because I know I farted at least 3 times, but I couldnt tell how loud it was.

Anyways, as I was going out the door she was giving me the look that just says - Dont even think about it buddy, Im way too cool for you.