You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaffer

[

Ignorant c***ts grind my gears. Going to work this morning and driving up this narrow road (only room for one lane of traffic) and there was this lorry stopped with the back opened up blocking the whole road. 
This **** started to wave his arms and scream obscenties (I could read his lips) as soon as he seen me! (He could at least wait until he gets to know me) and then he had to close up the back of the lorry, stopping every couple of seconds to shout in my direction before he drove off in a temper.  I wouldnt mind but at this stage there were two queues of traffic waiting to get around the the ****.  What did he think was going to happen when he blocked off the road?  ???
[/quote]

Similar situation with me about 1 year ago. Driving along narrow road and came on a lorry which had stopped and its load was being taken off and the lorry driver standing directing this. He looked around once at me then turned away. B@@@@@d obviously decided that I was gonna have to sit there until his load ws taken off completely. I felt so useless and angry that after 5 minutes he had totally ignored me. Then , what had I sitting on my back seat was a fully charged DIGITAL CAMERA!!!!! I could have kissed it.  Got it out, switched it on and got out and lined up my shots. Man looked round saw me and attitude changed totally. He actually started to talk to me. "TOO LATE, MATE" arsa mise. " I AM SENDING THESE PHOTOS TO SOMEONE IN AUTHORITY" and turned the car and went the other way.

Still have the fotos of the man with the startled look. Show it to manys a one. Hope you re reading this you ignorant F@@@head

"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Canalman

Parents who ALWAYs dropping their kids off to a football/ hurling match and then f..k off only to collect them later. Shows how much respect they have for the people who give their time to run the teams. Soul destroying. Selfish selfish !!!!!!! Rant Over.

5 Sams

hard spuds....the ONLY spuds I can eat are the ones I cook myself....how fookin hard is it to make mashed/boiled/roast spuds....pain in the hole when there are lumps like bullets in the middle of them...when you go out to a restaurant >:( >:(
The Aristocrat Years

Tony Baloney

Congratulations Pog on the 4000th post on this thread! You win a date with youngfella's blade.

Denn Forever

Team sing Championeness when they win a game.  Makes my skin crawl.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

leenie

when i put the feckin chimney on fire!!!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Gnevin

The following ads
Garmin
The an post snow man
That f**king vienetta
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

lurganblue

fuckin people who are supposed to be serving, standing at tills talking to their mates instead of doing their f**king jobs. they then have the cheak to give you a dirty look cos you ask them are they serving or not!

Yes I Would

f**kers who persist in throwing their teabags from their cups into the sink!!  Whats wrong with the bin!!

maddog

When you put a horse in your horse tracker and then you see in entered but can remember why you ever tracked it and then you see the result of the 3.30 at Lingfield. General feeling at 33/1

aaaaargggggggghhhhhhhh

ziggysego

That Lide TV advert. Annoys the hell out of me.
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gnevin on November 19, 2008, 10:51:56 AM

That f**king vienetta

The ice cube one? Yeah that annoys the f**k outta me too
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Yes I Would on November 19, 2008, 10:58:34 AM
f**kers who persist in throwing their teabags from their cups into the sink!!  Whats wrong with the bin!!

I know exactly what you mean - especially when they walk past the bin to throw it in the sink

Puckoon

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 19, 2008, 05:19:21 PM
Quote from: Yes I Would on November 19, 2008, 10:58:34 AM

I know exactly what you mean - especially when they walk past the bin to throw it in the sink

I think there is a perfectly acceptable explanation for this, however not being a tea bagger I am open to correction.

Dont people put them in the sink because they are dripping and dont want to take them across the floor to the bin? Unless you have an open top bin, or a flip top one, its hard to take the bag out of the cup of steamin hot tea, and open the bin and put the bag in without gettin tea all over yourself.

Fling her in the sink and promise yourself you'll come back to it. Far Handier.