You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

maggie

Not being able to sleep in on a sat morning and waking up at the usual time.

Chipping my newly manicured nails.

Cucumbers-smell and taste.

pintsofguinness

The way gordon brown continues to talk about struggling "families" and tax breaks for "families".
What about the rest of us you knob?!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

fred the red

Quote from: maggie on November 15, 2008, 09:26:23 AM
Not being able to sleep in on a sat morning and waking up at the usual time.

Chipping my newly manicured nails.

Cucumbers-smell and taste.

Exactly. I can never understand the fascination with cucumbers at all, like who wants them??!!

Gaffer

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 15, 2008, 11:56:41 AM
The way gordon brown continues to talk about struggling "families" and tax breaks for "families".
What about the rest of us you knob?!

And the way he drops his jaw at the end of a sentence. You d think someone would tell hin to stop doing it. Revolting looking!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

maggie

Quote from: fred the red on November 15, 2008, 12:05:24 PM

Exactly. I can never understand the fascination with cucumbers at all, like who wants them??!!

If you buy a tuna salad sandwich for your lunch the cucumber recks the lettuce, tomato and tuna.
Its a veg that causes havoc.

Over the Bar

People who complain about cucumber grinds my gears. 

If you're that fat that you have to order salad and are so anal about cucumbers why not ask if there's any in it before ordering?

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: maggie on November 15, 2008, 01:43:25 PM
Quote from: fred the red on November 15, 2008, 12:05:24 PM

If you buy a tuna salad sandwich for your lunch the cucumber recks the lettuce, tomato and tuna.
Its a veg that causes havoc.

It seems you got yourself into a pickle.
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

maggie

Quote from: Over the Bar on November 15, 2008, 09:53:23 PM
People who complain about cucumber grinds my gears. 

If you're that fat that you have to order salad and are so anal about cucumbers why not ask if there's any in it before ordering?

over the bar grinds my gears

im not fat, but yes i have fat days!.
if i was tubby, salad would be WAY down the list.
also was actually talking about pre-packed sambos that have cucumbers already included, obv i will say no thanks to the cucumber option when some1 is making a salad up in front of me/or when ordering a meal.

Over the Bar

under the bar

Brides who take part in the wedding speeches.   Let's face it no-one really wants to hear any speech other than the best man's to see if it's any good, but suffer the usual hour of speeches on the big day.  Therefore inconsiderate, wind-bag brides who are so full of themselves that they think people are interested in them adding to the show should be shot.   Invariably they have had a couple of glasses of wine at this point and don't know whento shut up either.   I really pity any fella who ends up marrying such a bird as it's obvious they are in for a life of hell from a nagging bint. 

TOP-TIP to future brides.  DO NOT take the mic at your wedding or you will lose all credibility in the eyes of your male guests.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Yes I Would

Quote from: under the bar on November 16, 2008, 07:12:15 PM
Brides who take part in the wedding sppeches.   Let's face it no-one really want to hear any sppech other than the best man's to see if it's any good, but suffer the usual hour of speeches on the big day.  Therefore inconsiderate, wind-bag brides who are so full of themselves that they think people are intrested in them adding to the show should be shot.   I really pity any fella who ends up marrying such a doll./

Good shout. I have also had the misfortune of having to sit through the brides sister and brother both adding their pennies worth. Complete cringe and OTT.

fred the red

maggie

showers that wont drain and a computer that keeps closing itself off