You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on November 11, 2008, 04:52:29 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 11, 2008, 04:47:58 PM
NTL....What a shower of b**tards

Told ya. Took me 3 phone calls and 2 months to get rid of the hoors during the summer...

I paid a overdue bill yesterday and rang today to see why my broadband wasn't back on,they told me they never received the payment even though I was able tell them the conformation of payment number that I got yesterday...I yelled at some bitch who was suppose to be customer service and was practically telling me I was lying and I didn't pay the bill yesterday until finally I got thru to a girl who sorted it all out in about 5 mins.I wouldn't mind but I pay my bill direct debit but they didn't take it from my account a few months back and then without telling me cut off my broadband even though the last bill came out thru direct debit
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Hardy

That's nothin. Try BT if you want to cultivate an ulcer. They still regularly send me a threatening letter about a non-existent outstanding amount on an account that was closed in 2003 and each time we have the same conversation shouting match, the same undertaking to sort things out, the same promise to confirm in writing that it has been sorted, the same failure to do that and the same assurance when I call that it has been done, even though the letter was not sent out. This happens every few months.

I got no bill last month, so I called them. "Sorry, some bills are a bit late, but don't worry, we'll allow an extra few weeks ..." "You won't be calling me demanding money, threatening to cut me off?" "Absolutely not".  A week later, I got the bill. The same day I got a call wanting to know why the bill was outstanding.

The home account is in the name of her indoors. I wanted to transfer it to my name, for reasons of convenience. "Certainly - we'll send you out a form. when we get it we'll close the account and disconnect, and set up the new ..."

"Wait a minute - disconnect?". "Yes - we have to disconnect and re-connect through Eircom when the account changes hands." "How many hours will I be disconnected?". "Oh definitely not more than two weeks" !!!

SidelineKick

Gaelic Telecom

People who don't look at you and chat to their working partner when getting served in a shop.

Sitting on a cold toilet seat.

All the diving in soccer.

Ben Mitchell out of Eastenders.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

downgirl

SidelineKick

If I had half a chance I would give him a good kickin', and feel damn good about it too.  If I was Phil I would be disgusted, and Phil rightly is  ;D

Reported.

leenie

having a rotator cuff injury ..... which apparently after a few days of severe pain it cures itself....
and having to type with one hand!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

fred the red

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Hardy on November 11, 2008, 05:46:33 PM
That's nothin. Try BT if you want to cultivate an ulcer. They still regularly send me a threatening letter about a non-existent outstanding amount on an account that was closed in 2003 and each time we have the same conversation shouting match, the same undertaking to sort things out, the same promise to confirm in writing that it has been sorted, the same failure to do that and the same assurance when I call that it has been done, even though the letter was not sent out. This happens every few months.

I got no bill last month, so I called them. "Sorry, some bills are a bit late, but don't worry, we'll allow an extra few weeks ..." "You won't be calling me demanding money, threatening to cut me off?" "Absolutely not".  A week later, I got the bill. The same day I got a call wanting to know why the bill was outstanding.

The home account is in the name of her indoors. I wanted to transfer it to my name, for reasons of convenience. "Certainly - we'll send you out a form. when we get it we'll close the account and disconnect, and set up the new ..."

"Wait a minute - disconnect?". "Yes - we have to disconnect and re-connect through Eircom when the account changes hands." "How many hours will I be disconnected?". "Oh definitely not more than two weeks" !!!

Don't f**king talk to me about BT! Useless shower of c***ts!
I was with them for 7 or 8 years and I went to use the phone one day and it wasn't working.  Called them up and it took me a hour to get someone to talk to me because I hadn't an account number and I couldnt remember what I said the name of my first pet was.  Obviously there must be an awful lot of fraud around people paying stranger's phonebills.  Anyway, I was told they sent me something like 3 bills and I was disconnected because I hadn't paid it.  I explained I didn't receive ANYTHING from them.  They went over the billing address about three times with me, everything was correct, we couldnt work this out  but paid the bill on the credit card there and then and that was fine. THey said they'd send me a receipt in the post - never got it.
A month later I went to use the phone again, not working again, called them up, I'd been cut off again! Spent a hour again trying to get someone to talk to me as I had no account number.  Eventually did and same story again I hadn't paid my bill, I said I HAVEN'T BEEN GETTING ANY BILLS.  I demanded to know at this stage why I haven't been getting anything from them, they couldnt understand it, went through the billing address, address for the phone (both the same) everything correct. Paid the bill again on the credit card.  I asked for my account number to save any hassel again and I was told they'd post it out to me.  Of course that never came either. 
This went on for several months (I was paying monthly, not quarterly) and I was ringing up when I thought the bill would be due to pay it on the credit card - never got any of these, went over the addresses countless times with just about everyone in BT.

After about 6 months of this bullshit the phone was ringing one saturday morning at about 9 o'clock - BT.  The fella from BT had someone on the other line who was sitting with a collection of my BT mail - they'd been sending it to the wrong address. Well I nearly lost the head, told him how many f**king times I'd been through the billing/correspondence address - it's the same as the address for the phone ffs, it's been the same for the last 8 years and sure all he could say was "aaww, hmmm, aaw i don't know Mr Guinness".  So that was that.

I then moved and well it took I dont know how many rows on the phone to get the useless c***ts to get me connected.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

SidelineKick

Reported.

illdecide

when you have a problem and no-one can help you, maybe you can call "the A -Team" "British telecom" :D :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

lurganblue

fcukers who are driving on a dual carriageway which is approaching a roundabout.  when they are planning on exiting to the right of the roundabout but they dont get into the right lane of the  carriageway on approach!! then they proceed to completely cut you off on the roundabout  >:(

and yes i have to drive through craigavon regularly

Hardy

The traffic cops should be able to call in air strikes for people like that. And at the other extreme you have the people who move into the outside lane (and putter along at 40) because they'll be turning right in five miles. "You can't beat being prepared".

Croí na hÉireann

While we're on roundabouts: People who are in the right lane and try to go straight when there is only an exit of one lane off the roundabout...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

SidelineKick

Kickins.

A big ball of flavour in a packet of crisps.

Pork scratchings.

Extremely slow drivers.

People who brake everu time a car passes them in the opposite direction.

Warm fronts meeting a cold front.

Knitting.

Smell of sweet chilli sauce. (dont mind the taste)

Small angry dogs.

Party poppers (theyre just crap)

Strimming the grass and hitting dog shite.

Americans.

People who put stories in Take a Break.

Reported.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility