You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapatista

pintsofguinness

I'll never understand why anyone cares about what two consenting adults get up to behind closed doors.
I've yet to see a gay couple hold up the queue in Tesco because they have to kiss before packing the bags!

anyway
c***ts! who take an unreasonable amount of time off work because they are "sick", who leave you doing their work and when they eventually get over their "sickness" and turn up the first thing they do is point out what's not done!  >:(
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

leenie

people forgeting to collect you and leaving you two hours in the cold and now being unable to get warm!!!

AAaassshhooo! sniff sniff!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

maggie

Quote from: leenie on November 04, 2008, 08:49:13 PM

people forgeting to collect you and leaving you two hours in the cold and now being unable to get warm!!!

AAaassshhooo! sniff sniff!

Bless you

The Real Laoislad

I hate that new Mcdonalds advert for the M Burger..You know the one where it seems the younglad is going to get married but then goes an orders a M Burger
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 04, 2008, 09:55:34 PM
I hate that new Mcdonalds advert for the M Burger..You know the one where it seems the younglad is going to get married but then goes an orders a M Burger

Maybe the girl can't cook.

It's amazing how many young women do not know how to cook a proper meal. The last serious one I was dating would order the main course an cook a starter, a home cooked meal ::) ???
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Puckoon

Quote from: SidelineKick on November 04, 2008, 03:38:17 PM
Quote from: Zapatista on November 04, 2008, 03:25:43 PM
Quote from: SidelineKick on November 04, 2008, 03:19:50 PM
My point in bold is very relevant Puck. If it is right and acceptable, IF the entire world ended up being gay then life would end. 

And if we were all born without dicks life would end. Thankfully we are not.

Good contribution  ::)

Quote from: Puckoon on November 04, 2008, 03:27:43 PM
is little chance of the world being over run by gays. Especially not while you and your mates are running around ;)

:D We're not gay bashers now Puck!

You make some good points about the family life and I do take them on board, and in no way do I think that mummy + daddy = happy childhood.  I wouldnt say I am narrow minded but I know in my life any of my close friends if they were to turn gay, would completely change the way they would be able to live their life.  I dont know many gay gaelic footballers.

As for the "queers" comment, i make no apology.  Yes at this moment i am a faceless name but Puck if I was to meet you in a bar I would tell you the exact same. (and hope you wouldnt try to slip one in me  ;) :D)

You dont know many gay gaelic players: I dare say none do. Due to the extremely conservative views held in Ireland - and the parochial nature of the communities which sustain the GAA, I can't see too many of the players who are gay, coming out. IMHO, it says more about my homeland than it says about homosexuals.

No gays need apply.

I wasnt suggesting you and your mates are gay bashers -  what I was suggesting is that the populous of the world is safe so long as we have such red blooded heterosexual males as your good selves running around.

I cant even agree to disagree with you on the use of the term "queers" as an derogatory umbrella for the gay community. I dont think such a word would be too quick out of the gobs of many if faced with the front row of the belfast titans - and contrary to popular belief - there is a fair chance none of them would be interested in "slipping you one" :o

Treasurer

maggie

aroundincircles

Sure what odds if they are gay or not none of our business up to them really.

ziggysego

Quote from: Treasurer on November 05, 2008, 06:48:18 AM
Insomnia .... Again!

I emphasis with you Treasurer. I know the pain of that too hell.
Testing Accessibility

AFS

Stupid c***ts out walking the roads after dark at this time of year. Why the f**k don't any of them seem to think that it might be a kinda decent idea to wear something so that motorists can f**king see them? As far as I can see only about 1 in every 5 have any type of reflective gear on and plenty of the eejits are dressed head to toe in black/navy/brown, but here I suppose they'll look fairly stylish when the ambulances arrive  ::)

Treasurer

Stocking up the fridge in work to everyone else's benefit!! I don't mind sharing but it's annoying when you buy a loaf of brown bread and it's all eaten by the time you get to lunch!!  Or you get asked if you'd ilke some cheese - and you realise it's your own cheese you're offered!