You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidelineKick

Is it just an unspoken rule or are you not allowed to disclose personal details of posters?
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Minder

Quote from: SidelineKick on November 04, 2008, 01:14:23 PM
Is it just an unspoken rule or are you not allowed to disclose personal details of posters?

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=6563.0

1st Offence =15 day ban. 2nd Offence = Terminated.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

SidelineKick

Some f**ker named me one time, when I used another name. Wasn't best pleased, thank god i hadnt been too controversial with my posts!

Reported.

ziggysego

That big infected lump in my ear. Hearing aid is rubbing against it and irritating it more. Sore... so bloody sore.
Testing Accessibility

illdecide

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 04, 2008, 01:13:09 PM
As bad as you are illdecide you never threatened me or threatened to disclose personal details.

when you're 5'5" and 8 1/2 stone i'm not in any position to threaten anyone...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

full back

Quote from: illdecide on November 04, 2008, 02:24:11 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 04, 2008, 01:13:09 PM
As bad as you are illdecide you never threatened me or threatened to disclose personal details.

when you're 5'5" and 8 1/2 stone i'm not in any position to threaten anyone...

:D :D
You wish illdecide
Was that 20 years ago when you were 16 :D

Puckoon

Sideline kick - whats wrong with homosexuals?

SidelineKick

Quite alot Puck.  If everyone in the world was a homo we'd be out of action in 100 years.

Its wrong. I dont care how you look at it or what spin is put on it about people being able to do whatever they want.  Its wrong.

What is your opinion on it?  Do you think a gay couple should be allowed to adopt?

Reported.

Puckoon

Quote from: SidelineKick on November 04, 2008, 02:50:13 PM
Quite alot Puck.  If everyone in the world was a homo we'd be out of action in 100 years.

Its wrong. I dont care how you look at it or what spin is put on it about people being able to do whatever they want.  Its wrong.

What is your opinion on it?  Do you think a gay couple should be allowed to adopt?

What has the part in bold got to do with it? That makes no point what so ever.

My opinion on it is simple. Its not my cup of tea - but its no reason to hurl abuse at people who may live better lives than some of us "heterosexual" folks. Are you over run with homosexuals bothering you in your part of the world? Do you even know any?

I used to bandy opinions like yours around, until i opened my eyes and actually met a few gay people. they are the same as the rest of us. Turns out my previous opinions were just soundbytes heard from older generations, and not a rationalised though of my own.

I think gay couples should be allowed to adopt. Ive a close friend (captain of my soccer team - and head coach of the local high school) who is gay, married and has adopted a daughter the same age as my own. They give her a great life, a better one than she was facing from her heterosexual mother.

I am no fan however of the flaming queen types who flaunt their gayness at ever opportunity.

SidelineKick

My point in bold is very relevant Puck. If it is right and acceptable, IF the entire world ended up being gay then life would end.  Its not how things are supposed to be.  I am not saying that all gay people are wankers (pardon the choice of words) but what they do is in my opinion extremely wrong.  Im in no way religious or have i been brainwashed this is my own opinion and I'm happy to share it, perhaps you will convince me otherwise but for the time-being its something i feel quite strongly about.  The cicrles that I mix with would not be suited to including gays in the friend mix. By the way we're not a gang with shaved heads and swastika tattoos i just mean in terms of drinkin, football, chasing women etc.

I do know a couple of gay people yes, they are certianly not the worst humans in the world but i still ultimately believe what they are doing is wrong.  Perhaps it is because of the "flaming queen types who flaunt their gayness at ever opportunity" as you put it that have caused me to dislike them so much.

As for the adoption issue i think it is extremely unfair to the children in question.  Mummy and mummy or daddy and daddy.  In my opinion its not a healthy environment to be rared in.  Again, i will stress, its not how things should be.

As i said Puck this is solely my opinion and perhaps you will make me look at it from a different angle.

Reported.

Zapatista

Quote from: Puckoon on November 04, 2008, 03:10:21 PM

I am no fan however of the flaming queen types who flaunt their gayness at ever opportunity.

Is that only in the case of Gay men? What about straight men flaunting their straightness?

Is it ok for Heterosexual women and Gay women to flaunt?

For me I'm happy to tolerate the latter two but the first two make me uncomfortable.

ziggysego

Quote from: Zapatista on November 04, 2008, 03:23:39 PM
For me I'm happy to tolerate the latter two but the first two make me uncomfortable.

Why, are you not comfortable with your own sexuality?
Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

Quote from: Puckoon on November 04, 2008, 03:10:21 PM

Is that only in the case of Gay men? What about straight men flaunting their straightness?

Is it ok for Heterosexual women and Gay women to flaunt?

Thats only the gay women you see in "movies" though, not the real life ones  :D

Reported.

Zapatista

Quote from: SidelineKick on November 04, 2008, 03:19:50 PM
My point in bold is very relevant Puck. If it is right and acceptable, IF the entire world ended up being gay then life would end. 

And if we were all born without dicks life would end. Thankfully we are not.

Zapatista

Quote from: ziggysego on November 04, 2008, 03:24:42 PM

Why, are you not comfortable with your own sexuality?

It's true :'( :'(