You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goats Do Shave

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

That snot funny.

Im here until thursday. :D

SidelineKick

Back to Cool FM and that W**KER snodden.  Now he has got into the habit of introducing the contestants for "Guess what".  every single morning he says something like "are you not going to say hello to each other?"

At this point all the contestants can really say is "Alright, hows it goin?" "Not too bad, what about you?" "Aye not too bad"

Then snodden bursts into fits of laughter at this!!!!!! EVERY SINGLE F**KING MORNING!!!

Jesus i hate that pr*ck.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

SidelineKick

Oh, and before i forget....

The way the w**ker says a shit punchline then sticks on an ad immediately after he says it, to make himself look funny.

Reported.

johnneycool

Quote from: SidelineKick on October 30, 2008, 09:45:42 AM
Oh, and before i forget....

The way the w**ker says a shit punchline then sticks on an ad immediately after he says it, to make himself look funny.

I've this button on my radio where you can actually change channel, I'm sure your one has the same unless your car sharing with someone, then my sympathy goes out to you.

SidelineKick

Yeah but you don't understand, it's one of those things that is so bad you just have to listen to it.

Let me also now add the amount of advertisements Cool FM have during their shows!

Reported.

johnneycool

Quote from: SidelineKick on October 30, 2008, 01:55:50 PM
Yeah but you don't understand, it's one of those things that is so bad you just have to listen to it.

Let me also now add the amount of advertisements Cool FM have during their shows!

It's the north down mothball accent which takes me to the cleaners with that feckin station.

full back

TBH, the music isnt that bad
But as sideline says that wee fcukers voice / jokes / N Irish humour kill me

SidelineKick

Good work johnny I forgot about the accent!  Cant take myself away from it!  The music is actually good FB i agree!

Reported.

gawa316

When a fitted sheet doesn't fit the matress and it rides up all round the feckin place...aagghhhh!

ONeill

People on gaaboard stating, 'As I wrote yesterday/on another thread/last year....' or simply quoting themselves in their own post for self-appraisal. Jaysus, get over yerselves - it's a feckin Internet discussion board - it makes you out to be a bit of loser in the real world that you need recognition on here.

Phew, that's been building up for the last 2 years.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

People with multiple aliases on internet messageboards.
Testing Accessibility

ONeill

People who think people have multiple aliases on said boards.

This place is as tight as a badger's arse these days.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Watcher Pat

Russel Brand....the man is a cocksnot.
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME