You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Handy

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 25, 2008, 09:44:23 PM
They need a slap rois, the parents and the children.

Anti children - anti parents - a bully boy hiding on the net - did we think anything less or more or you.  ::)

Handy

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 25, 2008, 10:11:25 PM
pints I bought my brother a car thingy for the back window that says Little Liverpool supporter on board for my little niece..Does this fall under the same category as the car thingys that you talk about

Did she delete your account?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Handy on October 25, 2008, 10:29:01 PM
pints I bought my brother a car thingy for the back window that says Little Liverpool supporter on board for my little niece..Does this fall under the same category as the car thingys that you talk about

You working late again? We know already you don't be on the board when your at home  ::)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Handy

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 25, 2008, 10:30:16 PM

You working late again? We know already you don't be on the board when your at home  ::)

How so when 75% of my work is from home. - Who you shagging tonight - the grandmother!!!

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Handy

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 25, 2008, 10:40:13 PM
My God man, give it a rest.

That coming from you  :D :D :D :D :D :D Seriously you can pm me if you want, but why do you hate parents and kids?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Handy on October 25, 2008, 10:42:05 PM

That coming from you  :D :D :D :D :D :D Seriously you can pm me if you want, but why do you hate parents and kids?
I've told you before I don't hate kids, I just have an issue with this generation of parents (or some of them) who use their children as some sort of trophy, don't give their children enough attention or try to impose discipline and who seem to think because they have children they are above everyone else. 

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Handy on October 25, 2008, 10:31:31 PM

How so when 75% of my work is from home. - Who you shagging tonight - the grandmother!!!

But you say your only on the board when your bored...
Whats this the 6th reincarnation of you now? You must be bored an awful lot so...
It must be tough trying to think of new usernames  ???
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Handy

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 25, 2008, 10:44:34 PM
Quote from: Handy on October 25, 2008, 10:42:05 PM

I've told you before I don't hate kids, I just have an issue with this generation of parents (or some of them) who use their children as some sort of trophy, don't give their children enough attention or try to impose discipline and who seem to think because they have children they are above everyone else. 

That is probably fair enough, we could go through an issue with all sections of modern society with this scernio - the fact is your immense Generalisations is what the issue is.  You from the outset blame parents and kids (lets not hide here, you blame young toddlers for acting as kids do because you feel uncomfortable around them) - I say again what is your gripe with the parent / kid thing?  There are many many many parents out there trying their best in a world where two parents need to work due to the cost of living etc, yet you can only berate them as you know f**k all about bringing up children and the costs and responsibilities that go with that - sure dont let facts get in the way of your bigotry.  :-*

Handy

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on October 25, 2008, 10:56:24 PM
Quote from: Handy on October 25, 2008, 10:31:31 PM

But you say your only on the board when your bored...

Whats this the 6th reincarnation of you now? You must be bored an awful lot so...
It must be tough trying to think of new usernames  ???

No i have always said i post when working.  ::) ::) And I work an awful lot - 110hrs a week on occassions!!

pintsofguinness

handy
QuoteThat is probably fair enough, we could go through an issue with all sections of modern society with this scernio - the fact is your immense Generalisations is what the issue is.  You from the outset blame parents and kids (lets not hide here, you blame young toddlers for acting as kids do because you feel uncomfortable around them) - I say again what is your gripe with the parent / kid thing?  There are many many many parents out there trying their best in a world where two parents need to work due to the cost of living etc, yet you can only berate them as you know f**k all about bringing up children and the costs and responsibilities that go with that - sure dont let facts get in the way of your bigotry.
Handy I'll have a sensible conversation with you but why the kissing icon? Do you fancy me or are you just trying to goad me.
I have no issue with both parents working - some families have to.  It's the ones that are away from their kids all week working (fair enough) but then palm them off to babysitters at the weekends too - I have that in my own family and it angers me because I care about the kids involved - if I didn't like kids I wouldnt give a shite would I? I feel uncomfortable around kids?  What the hell does that mean?

Handy

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 25, 2008, 11:07:45 PM

handy
QuoteThat is probably fair enough, we could go through an issue with all sections of modern society with this scernio - the fact is your immense Generalisations is what the issue is.  You from the outset blame parents and kids (lets not hide here, you blame young toddlers for acting as kids do because you feel uncomfortable around them) - I say again what is your gripe with the parent / kid thing?  There are many many many parents out there trying their best in a world where two parents need to work due to the cost of living etc, yet you can only berate them as you know f**k all about bringing up children and the costs and responsibilities that go with that - sure dont let facts get in the way of your bigotry.
Handy I'll have a sensible conversation with you but why the kissing icon? Do you fancy me or are you just trying to goad me.
I have no issue with both parents working - some families have to.  It's the ones that are away from their kids all week working (fair enough) but then palm them off to babysitters at the weekends too - I have that in my own family and it angers me because I care about the kids involved - if I didn't like kids I wouldnt give a shite would I? I feel uncomfortable around kids?  What the hell does that mean?

Where to start - you constantly berate parents, prams in shops, parking spaces, parents who have the nerve to get babysitters and go for a meal - the cinema, new parents who dare to express they are a parent - whatever, you also totally think that any child who doesnt conform to your standards should be "slapped" - like wtf is that about - slap a toddler - that is abuse - it's apparent you dont like parents or kids - so cop yourself on with the high moral ground, you're a bully - end of!!

The Real Laoislad

You forgot to mention parents who have to drop their kids off right at the school gate..They are bastards
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Handy I'm trying to explain my position and you clearly aren't interested, just interested in calling names so what's the point.
I was slapped, my parents arent/werent bullies, I can barely remember ever being left with a babysitter, if they were going to the cinema or out for a meal we'd be with them, now they practically rear their grandchildren as well  :-\

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.