You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

pints then why can't we knock off the humans in Switzerland and keep the pets then!?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on October 20, 2008, 07:02:04 PM
Being an hour early for the fecking dentist.
Dont' talk to me about dentists! Took half a day off work to go to one 2 months ago because I'd a really sensitive tooth - she looked in my mouth and said I needed a filling but wouldn't do it then - had to make another apointment (and pay 20 quid) and take another half day off a week later.  It took three injections to numb my mouth and she put in a filling - and that cost 40 quid. The tooth has never improved and I'm going to have to go back!  >:(

Quotepints then why can't we knock off the humans in Switzerland and keep the pets then!?
Because you can't go around knocking off humans just because you don't like them. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

leenie

Quotepints then why can't we knock off the humans in Switzerland and keep the pets then!?
Because you can't go around knocking off humans just because you don't like them. 
[/quote]

LMAO............... :D :D :D :D :D
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Puckoon

Pints, I like humans, I think you are against that Swiss clinic because you don't trust yourself not to "off" every shop assistant, inconsiderate pram pushing mother, or every young couple making out on the bus!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on October 20, 2008, 07:18:47 PM
Pints, I like humans, I think you are against that Swiss clinic because you don't trust yourself not to "off" every shop assistant, inconsiderate pram pushing mother, or every young couple making out on the bus!
No I'd be happy enough if they just stayed out of my road.

leenie

POG........... ur getting very grumpy lately...... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[.

is it just that ur gettin older   ::) ::)

the world's a better place when if ur upbeat and happy..........

cum-bi-a and all that!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

pintsofguinness

they accuse me of being grumpy on here leenie but I'm just  realistic.

leenie

people being all fussy about what they look like in pictures! :-\ :-\ :-\

leenie

maggie

Quote from: leenie on October 20, 2008, 07:58:56 PM

people being all fussy about what they look like in pictures! :-\ :-\ :-\

Well if they have their eyes closed-they are entitled to be fussy about pics-especially if they are being posted on network sites

Medic

telephone queues that last for fifteen sodding minutes and the automated apology they give you  >:(

my internet playing up (won't let me watch anything on bbc iplayer or even youtube) >:(

All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 20, 2008, 07:02:35 PM
laoislad
QuoteComplete difference to what I meant...Of course animals in that sense are great and are amazing animals when trained to help such people, what I can't understand is people spending fortunes on a household pet and getting all upset when it dies..In my mind its just a animal,just buy another one
There is a woman living next door to my parents at home and she has her little mutt on the same heart tablets as my auld lad  Roll Eyes
I'm just not a lover of animals whatsoever
You've got a problem with a woman doing her best to try and keep an innocent creature alive? Why?  ???
Didnt you tell me your girlfriend was a vet?!

I got my dog when he was a wee pup, brought him up, think he was about 13 or 14 when he died in my arms, broke my heart  :(
A couple of years before that he was attacked by an Alsatian we own (she died a few weeks ago) and I spent two or three hundred euro to save his life - would have given two or three grand, would have given anything actually.  - why? because he wouldn't let me down and when he died it was like losing a member of the family.  I haven't got another dog yet but he couldnt be replaced just like people can't be replaced.  If you spent any time around animals you'd know that they, like humans, have different traits and personalities. 

Animals, and dogs in particular, are great, I'd rather have them then humans!

Yes she is a Vet
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Do you have a problem with her trying to keep animals alive?  ???

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 20, 2008, 10:11:33 PM
Do you have a problem with her trying to keep animals alive?  ???

No its her job,She isn't spending a fortune doing it she is getting paid to do it.
I won't let her have pets in our house either
You'll Never Walk Alone.

downgirl

Well LL you certainly aren't under the thumb!