You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

I shouldn't have had the raw onions last night. Knew it would end in trouble.
Testing Accessibility

wherefromreferee?

Quote from: ziggysego on October 02, 2008, 10:02:38 AM
I'm in an office, surrounded by women wherefromreferee. If it was men, I'd have no bother letting rip.

Blame one of them!?
In your Endo!

ziggysego

Quote from: wherefromreferee? on October 02, 2008, 10:10:54 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on October 02, 2008, 10:02:38 AM
I'm in an office, surrounded by women wherefromreferee. If it was men, I'd have no bother letting rip.

Blame one of them!?

I've been reliably informed that ladies don't fart.
Testing Accessibility

Tony Baloney

Get yourself into the work bogs and do your business in there. That's what they are for!

ziggysego

Been and done. God it was a nasty one.
Testing Accessibility

fred the red

ziggysego

But like I say, the onions were a bad idea and now I've got the urge again.
Testing Accessibility

illdecide

Ziggy did you send one around the U bend in work...? Fair play to you there's nothing as good as sending one around the U Bend and getting paid for it as well.

Hope the guy after you doesn't need the turf spade...lol :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Treasurer

Ah lads!!  Is this really necessary?!!!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on October 02, 2008, 09:17:06 AM
Lads, can ye cop on with the personal abuse. This thread is one of the most annoying threads on the board from a moderator's perspective, there's always some spat breaking out. If ye can't behave like adults, this thread will be pulled.
You'd pull a thread because one person cant get over his dislike for a couple of other posters?
Why is it that personal abuse towards certain posters is ignored by the mods even after it's reported and a pm sent?

Anyway, back on topic, boots letting in water and f**king wet feet all day!  >:(
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Square Ball

Black Taxi drivers who park outside the the Europa, i have mentioned this before on this thread, but today was brilliant, two of them were batin the lard out of eachother in the middle of the Great Victoria street today, they had to be separated by the others.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Square Ball on October 03, 2008, 06:11:02 PM
Black Taxi drivers who park outside the the Europa, i have mentioned this before on this thread, but today was brilliant, two of them were batin the lard out of eachother in the middle of the Great Victoria street today, they had to be separated by the others.
:o    :D

I've said it before, I'll say it again - people who insist on taking part in foreplay in public places!

downgirl

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 03, 2008, 07:05:54 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on October 03, 2008, 06:11:02 PM
:o    :D

I've said it before, I'll say it again - people who insist on taking part in foreplay in public places!

??????????????????????????????????????????????

ziggysego

Jesus Pints, what's your foreplay like!
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

I don't do foreplay ziggy. 

I've to get this park and ride bus thing everyday and f**k me there's always some pair nearly shagging on it!  The worst was a few weeks ago at about half 7 in the morning these pair were almost riding in the seat in front of me! At HALF SEVEN! I hardly have the energy to brush my teeth! To make matters worse, when he did get off the bus it got stuck intraffic and he he stood and the window blowing kisses at her for 5 minutes.  Pass the bucket! Then you go to tesco and you can't get near the sausages because there's some pair standing kissing! The last time I mentioned this on this thread it was because I'd to look at these two, who were the age of my mother and father!, near shagging on a train!

THERE'S A TIME AND A PLACE!