Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Handy

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 18, 2008, 10:20:21 PM
Quote from: Handy on September 18, 2008, 10:19:12 PM
I work - and yourself?
and what do you work at?

Question is - what would you have to work at for this thing to bite you, I know of no one who is worried!

Minder

Quote from: Handy on September 18, 2008, 10:22:48 PM
I work - and yourself?
and what do you work at?

Question is - what would you have to work at for this thing to bite you, I know of no one who is worried!

Well i would say anyone that works in Halifax banks/call centres will be worried at the minute..........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Handy

Quote from: Minder on September 18, 2008, 10:24:05 PM
I work - and yourself?
and what do you work at?

Yeah the far east economy be screwed!!

Well i would say anyone that works in Halifax banks/call centres will be worried at the minute..........

pintsofguinness

I work - and yourself?
and what do you work at?

I assume you and all your friends are students or something?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Handy

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 18, 2008, 10:30:15 PM
I work - and yourself?
and what do you work at?

I assume you and all your friends are students or something?

Why would you assume that?

Onion Bag

I will tell you what grinds my gears, whores getting All Ireland final tickets that dont deserve them, i am an Armagh man and hunting like f**k for tickets coz the in laws are tyronies, but i am hearing more stories of people getting tickets out of tyrone clubs that arent members and the some members left short,  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Handy

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 19, 2008, 09:10:34 AM
I will tell you what grinds my gears, whores getting All Ireland final tickets that dont deserve them, i am an Armagh man and hunting like f**k for tickets coz the in laws are tyronies, but i am hearing more stories of people getting tickets out of tyrone clubs that arent members and the some members left short,  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

What makes you more deserving that others?

Onion Bag

Because the people i am looking tickets for can get tickets from their club because these whores have them and yes they are members

Onion Bag

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 19, 2008, 10:05:35 AM
Because the people i am looking tickets for can get tickets from their club because these whores have them and yes they are members

I meant to say cant

Hardy

Handy

Because the people i am looking tickets for cant get tickets from their club because these whores have them and yes they are members

All members of a club can't be guaranteed a ticket - sure you can pay 20 quid a year to be a member and have feck all involvement with the club, being a member of a club doesn't mean your more deserving than a non member.

Onion Bag

Quote from: Handy on September 19, 2008, 10:25:27 AM
Because the people i am looking tickets for cant get tickets from their club because these whores have them and yes they are members

All members of a club can't be guaranteed a ticket - sure you can pay 20 quid a year to be a member and have feck all involvement with the club, being a member of a club doesn't mean your more deserving than a non member.

All club members are guranteed a ticket, fact, it iis just a case where a club member will come in to pick up his ticket and they will maybe give him 2, (One for the Mrs) leaving some poor member short, Croke has a record of each club and no of club members so thats the allocation they will get maybe a few extra, but it is the people getting the tickets that are not members leaving a no of members standing one arm as long as the other

Minder

How can each club member be guaranteed a ticket, i have never heard of that before?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"