You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

downgirl

Puck and Maggie, do you actually like grocery shopping?? Even at peak times??  I hate it...generally we would go at 10 or 11 at night (24hour shops do have their advantages) and thus avoid a whole lot of hassle...the only problem with going too late is that they are restocking the shelves so there are boxes all over the show!!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: downgirl on September 02, 2008, 09:36:38 PM
Puck and Maggie, do you actually like grocery shopping?? Even at peak times??  I hate it...generally we would go at 10 or 11 at night (24hour shops do have their advantages) and thus avoid a whole lot of hassle...the only problem with going too late is that they are restocking the shelves so there are boxes all over the show!!
And the place is full of weirdos?
After 8 o'clock (it shuts at 9) in my tesco the place is full of weirdos.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

maggie

Downgirl-its good for checking out the single men-you can spot them by the ready meals they carry

fred the red

Treasurer

Men who like shopping and can't change oil - what's the world coming to.

downgirl

Ah good plan maggie!!   ;)

No generally there aren't too many weirdos around...this is in Cork like...so there would be a few Polish around but I'm usually with my flatmate so I'm not worried about weirdos!  What kind of weirdos are they pints?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: downgirl on September 02, 2008, 09:46:59 PM
Ah good plan maggie!!   ;)

No generally there aren't too many weirdos around...this is in Cork like...so there would be a few Polish around but I'm usually with my flatmate so I'm not worried about weirdos!  What kind of weirdos are they pints?
I never engage in conversation downgirl and especially not with weirdos in tesco at 9 o'clock.

There was the woman who was buying shoes one nightand wanted to know what colour I thought they were...

Puckoon

I like it, it reminds me of being a kid and going with my old man on a saturday morning.

downgirl

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 02, 2008, 09:51:19 PM
Quote from: downgirl on September 02, 2008, 09:46:59 PM
Ah good plan maggie!!   ;)

No generally there aren't too many weirdos around...this is in Cork like...so there would be a few Polish around but I'm usually with my flatmate so I'm not worried about weirdos!  What kind of weirdos are they pints?
I never engage in conversation downgirl and especially not with weirdos in tesco at 9 o'clock.

There was the woman who was buying shoes one nightand wanted to know what colour I thought they were...

Maybe she was coming onto you pints  :D

Medic

the guilt tripping 'tagged.com'

i don't like being invited to join one of these things
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Puckoon on September 02, 2008, 09:54:14 PM

I like it, it reminds me of being a kid and going with my old man on a saturday morning.

I done real man stuff with my Da when i was a kid like bring turf home from the bog or go to the woods and chop down some trees and bring home the firewood for winter
You went shopping with your Da..................

Only teasing  :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

Shouldnt you be getting rogered in Egypt?

pintsofguinness

Electric goods not working THEY WAY THEY ARE f**king SUPPOSE TO!!!!!!  >:(  >:(  >:(

downgirl