You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Serenity now....Serenity now....Serenity now....

Hardy

People who question another person's manhood because he used mouthwash but seem to spend most of their lives in supermarkets. Real men don't shop.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Hardy on September 02, 2008, 06:36:34 PM
People who question another person's manhood because he used mouthwash but seem to spend most of their lives in supermarkets. Real men don't shop.
:D

I go to the supermarket nearly every day - doesn't everyone?
I know the housemate should be really doing it but she's after burning boiled eggs so I think that that's all that needs to be said on her homemaking skills.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

fred the red

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 02, 2008, 06:41:24 PM

NO

brokencrossbar1

The reason you go to the supermarket every day is because you're a greedy fecker!  You should just be connected to a protein drip and drag it round behind you to keep you filled up!

pintsofguinness

If you don't go to the shop everyday what do you do for food?  (I probably should point out my local shop/corner shop - is the supermarket!)

The reason you go to the supermarket every day is because you're a greedy fecker!  You should just be connected to a protein drip and drag it round behind you to keep you filled up!
Id really rather a sugar one.

Hardy

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 02, 2008, 07:03:34 PM
If you don't go to the shop everyday what do you do for food?

I don't know. Men are not supposed to worry about that. The woman looks after that department. If you haven't a woman there's restaurants and pubs and things.

I don't ask her to change the oil.

Puckoon

Quote from: Hardy on September 02, 2008, 07:09:26 PM

I don't know. Men are not supposed to worry about that. The woman looks after that department. If you haven't a woman there's restaurants and pubs and things.

Ive no idea how Ive stayed so svelte.

I dont change the oil either. I let on like I do, but I really just lie under the car for a bit and then take it down the garage.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Hardy on September 02, 2008, 07:09:26 PM

See that's what's wrong - I need a homemaker. Does anyone know any good ones?

What are you on about changing oil though, you mean in the chip pan?

tyssam5

I know the housemate should be really doing it but she's after burning boiled eggs so I think that that's all that needs to be said on her homemaking skills.

Never, once a fortnight on the internet. You spend enough time on the internet, get your stuff delivered.

Puckoon

Internet grocery shopping - takes the whole fun out of the weekly shop. Ive never done it, but I never will. I enjoy a good auld nosey.

pintsofguinness

QuoteNever, once a fortnight on the internet. You spend enough time on the internet, get your stuff delivered.
I use to do that but the supermarket is 5 minute walk away so I don't bother now.
Surely you dont buy two weeks worth of bread?
You can't get two weeks worth of fruit and veg either?
Now don't tell me you do your shopping online for two weeks and dont step foot in a shop!

Puck
QuoteI enjoy a good auld nosey.
You're one of them!
Standing looking aroudn you or wandering around when people like me have to plough in to you to get you out of the road. 

Puckoon

Yes, the grocery store for me is like a sunday afternoon stroll. Just footerin about.

maggie

Quote from: Puckoon on September 02, 2008, 07:24:40 PM
Internet grocery shopping - takes the whole fun out of the weekly shop. Ive never done it, but I never will. I enjoy a good auld nosey.

So do i.  I like looking what other people are buying and then trying to guess what they might be making for dinner (yes between that and big bro my life is non stop entertainment)

Hardy

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 02, 2008, 07:17:34 PM
What are you on about changing oil though, you mean in the chip pan?

It drives like an ould chip pan sometimes.