You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

downredblack

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 28, 2008, 08:05:37 PM
People bitching behind other people's backs, is there a more hateful trait in a human being?

Yes , people licking the boss's hole and feeding info on fellow workers back to the boss to make themselves look better . Touts out .

Yes I Would

Girls particularly at weddings looking the business but then go and ruin it all by pulling out the cancer sticks and lighting up. Just looks a bit trampish.

Also saw an oul fella on park bench in Armagh during the week. Fag in right hand, inhaler in left!!

Puckoon

Wait til you see them pulling their oxygen tank behind them!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Yes I Would on August 29, 2008, 04:14:51 PM

Also saw an oul fella on park bench in Armagh during the week. Fag in right hand, inhaler in left!!

I use to work with a fella like that,He use to be out of breath from doing something and would take the inhaler then he would say I'm fucked lads I'm going out for a fag  :D
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

f**king idiots buying two loaves of bread with a credit card!

aaaaaaaaah

I'm going to go on a killing spree in a supermarket some day!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

f**k it. Life's too good to let the little things in live bug you. Enjoy life, it's there for living :)
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ziggysego on September 01, 2008, 09:52:53 PM
f**k it. Life's too good to let the little things in live bug you. Enjoy life, it's there for living :)
Speak for yourself.

Square Ball

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 01, 2008, 08:11:26 PM
f**king idiots buying two loaves of bread with a credit card!

aaaaaaaaah

Stay away from Dunnes on the Ormeau road and Forestside
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

The Real Laoislad

When your out for dinner and the people at the next table watch your every move...
Your dinner arrives and their gawking to see what you got then you look up while eating and their looking at you eating...  >:(
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 01, 2008, 10:29:00 PM
When your our for dinner and the people at the next table watch your every move...
Your dinner arrives and their gawking to see what you got then you look up while eating and their looking at you eating...  >:(
They're just thinking "what's she doing with him".

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 01, 2008, 10:31:35 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 01, 2008, 10:29:00 PM
When your our for dinner and the people at the next table watch your every move...
They're just thinking "what's she doing with him".

Could be true....I hope my girlfriend doesn't find out about her  ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

man in black

No you wont. You will go through life complaining about everything and everyone and generally being bitter then ultimately when you are lying on your death bed you'll say to yoruself "f**k wasnt that all a disappointment"
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

Onion Bag

Dont know if it was mentioned before or not, but it is about supermarkets again, You get what you want off the shelves and go to pay, There are 20-25 tills and there are only 2 people working on them, and the queues are f**king jammers, f**k that doe my head in and really grinds my gears
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

his holiness nb

Quote from: man in black on September 02, 2008, 10:37:12 AM

No you wont. You will go through life complaining about everything and everyone and generally being bitter then ultimately when you are lying on your death bed you'll say to yoruself "f**k wasnt that all a disappointment"

Jaysus MIB, what a morbid thought  :-\
Ask me holy bollix

pintsofguinness

Quote from: man in black on September 02, 2008, 10:37:12 AM

I don't know about that - the killing spree nearly started this evening.
I walked up to the checkout (after having to plough through two people taking up a whole aisle doing nothing in particular) and this cow! throws the basket down sideways in the little pile of baskets so I'd to fix her's before I could get rid of mine.  She then spends 30 seconds looking at the stuff I'm buying and another 30 seconds looking me up and down!
It comes to her turn at the till and the girl at the checkout politely asked her "do you need any help packing" to which the bollocks replied "hmmm...hmmmm, no I think I'm fine". Then she goes to get a bag but decides against it and  says to the girl on the checkout "will you give me some bags because I can never do them" DO WHAT? TAKE A BAG, OPEN IT AND PUT YOUR THINGS IN IT!!!
So the bollocks then takes out the credit card to pay it - fair enough she's getting a few things - but in between putting the card in and putting in her pin she has to reply to a text.  Then when she eventually! pays and gets her things packed she has to make a call before she can move on!

I know I've some form of supermarket rage but surely we can all agree that yon was a bollocks.