You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Wasn't a mistake Puck, you just failed.
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Grammatical Err ors are commonplace - I wouldnt call those mistakes, unless your search sets you back three weeks. :-\

My grammer isnt that bad is it?

JimStynes

When bebo doesnt let you log in for no reason at all.

downgirl

Quote from: JimStynes on August 27, 2008, 08:34:49 PM
When bebo doesnt let you log in for no reason at all.

Bebo has been very tempermental these past few days.  Very annoying when you have typed out a long comment and click save and then it says this page cannot be displayed and you have to go back and retype the whole comment.

Treasurer

When you're getting near the end of the month pay day and feeling good that it's a relatively bill free month and suddenly your car starts beeping "catalytic converter error" at you  >:(

downgirl

So do you need to get a new catalytic converter Treas?  How much will that set you back?  :-\

Puckoon

Quote from: Treasurer on August 27, 2008, 10:11:40 PM
When you're getting near the end of the month pay day and feeling good that it's a relatively bill free month and suddenly your car starts beeping "catalytic converter error" at you  >:(

I stopped reading at the relatively bill free month, as I just knew from then on I wouldnt be able to relate to the gear grinder.

Im very annoyed with my new friend, Francie.

Treasurer

Quote from: downgirl on August 27, 2008, 10:18:30 PM
So do you need to get a new catalytic converter Treas?  How much will that set you back?  :-\

No idea yet Downgirl, but I'm having awful run of luck with my car since I was crashed into last March!

Treasurer

Quote from: Puckoon on August 27, 2008, 10:24:50 PM
Im very annoyed with my new friend, Francie.

Why (feeling I shouldn't ask)

Puckoon

Treasurer

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Puckoon on August 27, 2008, 08:20:07 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 27, 2008, 07:41:49 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on August 27, 2008, 05:07:52 PM
Incompetence grinds my gears.

Not stupidity, just careless incompetence, especially when it results in a 3 week set back.
Everyone makes mistakes puck.

Have you never made a mistake?

No. Except that one time I started the picture association thread.

That was a schoolboy error alright
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 27, 2008, 11:17:02 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on August 27, 2008, 08:20:07 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 27, 2008, 07:41:49 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on August 27, 2008, 05:07:52 PM
Incompetence grinds my gears.

Not stupidity, just careless incompetence, especially when it results in a 3 week set back.
Everyone makes mistakes puck.

Have you never made a mistake?
Poor auld schoolboys ,have such a bad rep. I'm surprised its not a month banning for just mentioning them

No. Except that one time I started the picture association thread.

That was a schoolboy error alright
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

pintsofguinness

People bitching behind other people's backs, is there a more hateful trait in a human being?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 21, 2008, 07:50:20 PM
The amount of noise outside my house at 7 o'clock in the morning, starts with beep beep beep as a lorry backs up to a place across the street and then they start wheeling these trolly like things (I've no idea what's in them) over cobble stones, it goes on a lot of evenings around 7pm too.  Isn't there a law against making noise at that time in the morning, woudl you write to the council to complain?
I normally be near due to get up anyway but being woken every morning with that amount of noise is f**king mentally exhausting!
No wonder I'm grumpy. 

They're at it now, latest yet - Pints is going to lose it!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?