You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

What do you work at Arthur?

You never answered my question btw.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

his holiness nb

Quote from: Arthur on August 25, 2008, 08:56:58 PM
It is true - quote me - I dare you.

Waste my own time proving what you already know?
Dont see the point, you have said the same about me, and Ziggy, a few others as well.

Quote from: Arthur on August 25, 2008, 08:56:58 PMNah i deleted - read DELETED snowed under - he was never ever banned - I even emailed mod3 to get him removed.  :-*

You were banned multiple times under multiple names, who cares if you deleted one name? In fact if I'm not mistaken you have deleted more than one.

Incidentally, thats a 12 hour shift so far, u sure u aint in the ma's upstairs room  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

Longshanks

Jasis I hadn't read in a few days and there is a full scale mini war going on?? :P

I take it you grind each others gears!!

his holiness nb

Quote from: Longshanks on August 26, 2008, 08:24:14 AM
Jasis I hadn't read in a few days and there is a full scale mini war going on?? :P

I take it you grind each others gears!!

Happens every time this guy turns up. He has been banned for this carry on a good few times. I suppose we shouldnt indulge him.
Ask me holy bollix

illdecide

You know what grinds my ears "Pints of Guinness" always moaning and crying "Babies aren't allowed to shite" and "bin Lorry's aren't allowed out before 7" and people aren't allowed to q up for cards WTF is wrong with this wo man. He has the biggest chip on his shoulder about life in general and anyone who disagrees with him, and no-one dare beat his beloved Silverbridge team by a point...(Sorry don't report me for this)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

bingobus

Petrol prices - as soon as the price of a barrel goes up, the pump prices rise. For a month there the price fell steadily and only a marginal drop, none in some places. It rises slightly again and straight away the prices go up again in some stations.  >:(  >:(  >:(

johnneycool

Those wee feckin stainless steel tea pots you get in greasy spoon cafes, when you go to pour the feckers they go everywhere but in the cup.

Longshanks

Quote from: johnneycool on August 26, 2008, 01:20:11 PM
Those wee feckin stainless steel tea pots you get in greasy spoon cafes, when you go to pour the feckers they go everywhere but in the cup.

I always found them fine, maybe its your pouring technique???  8) 8)

ziggysego

Quote from: johnneycool on August 26, 2008, 01:20:11 PM

Thought it was just me who had that problem.
Testing Accessibility

Arthur

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 25, 2008, 08:58:53 PM

I work in I.T, I know nothing about your life which is why my assumption is as stupid as your assumption about my life.

Arthur

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 25, 2008, 09:14:45 PM
Quote from: Arthur on August 25, 2008, 08:56:58 PM
It is true - quote me - I dare you.

Waste my own time proving what you already know?
Dont see the point, you have said the same about me, and Ziggy, a few others as well.

Quote from: Arthur on August 25, 2008, 08:56:58 PMNah i deleted - read DELETED snowed under - he was never ever banned - I even emailed mod3 to get him removed.  :-*

You were banned multiple times under multiple names, who cares if you deleted one name? In fact if I'm not mistaken you have deleted more than one.

Incidentally, thats a 12 hour shift so far, u sure u aint in the ma's upstairs room  ;)

You seriously don't see what a self righteous hypocrite you are - it's laughable.  :D :D :D

pintsofguinness

Quote from: illdecide on August 26, 2008, 12:37:31 PM
You know what grinds my ears "Pints of Guinness" always moaning and crying "Babies aren't allowed to shite" and "bin Lorry's aren't allowed out before 7" and people aren't allowed to q up for cards WTF is wrong with this wo man. He has the biggest chip on his shoulder about life in general and anyone who disagrees with him, and no-one dare beat his beloved Silverbridge team by a point...(Sorry don't report me for this)
:D 
For the love of God man grow up.

downgirl

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Arthur on August 26, 2008, 06:00:26 PM

I work in I.T, I know nothing about your life which is why my assumption is as stupid as your assumption about my life.
I didn't assume anything about your life though admittedly I did think you might be James Bond for a while.

I'm glad you've copped on that you nothing about me, maybe you'll stop talking shite about me and realise this is just a discussion board!

Arthur

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 26, 2008, 07:27:01 PM
Quote from: Arthur on August 26, 2008, 06:00:26 PM

I didn't assume anything about your life though admittedly I did think you might be James Bond for a while.

I'm glad you've copped on that you nothing about me, maybe you'll stop talking shite about me and realise this is just a discussion board!

I know through your posts here you are a very bitter and twisted individual, who for one reason or another hates most elements of society and especially young infants, children and parents.  A blind man could see that.