You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Newsflash - kids don't know how to socially interact to POG's standards, again you'd of just slapped the kid
No kids don't know what's acceptable and what's not, that's why they need to be taught - it's not the kid's fault their parent's are incompetent. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Arthur

And can parents teach them on the move, or should they not be allowed to socially interact until they know what society expects of them?  ::)

pintsofguinness

Surely the first thing a parent teaches a child that can walk is that they don't run away from them?

And there's no excuse for a parent to stand and allow a child to do this and then watch while he/she creates havoc and wait until someone has to ask them to control their child!

You see here you go again, you never questioned or replied to puck's post but you do to mine?

The Real Laoislad

When your dying for a shite but there are no toilet facilities where your working........
Guess i'll just have to give a little back to Mother Nature and go outside
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Arthur

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 25, 2008, 03:42:23 PM
Surely the first thing a parent teaches a child that can walk is that they don't run away from them?

And there's no excuse for a parent to stand and allow a child to do this and then watch while he/she creates havoc and wait until someone has to ask them to control their child!

You see here you go again, you never questioned or replied to puck's post but you do to mine?

Puck implied the parents were slow to react - you implied in your usual shite that all parents need the baby sitter to look after their kids, I replied to you because your attention sweeping statement caught my eye.

pintsofguinness

his holiness nb

Quote from: Arthur on August 25, 2008, 03:29:11 PM
Yet you can call me a p***k, a tosser, a w**ker - just 3 I recall but that is fine, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocrite.  :-*

Nothing hypocritical about it at all, I am as happy for people to point out when I am being insulting as I am to point it out to others who are.

I dont deny calling you those things, although its rarely that I let myself use those words, so they must have been well earned. A general rule with me and name calling, I wont say it unless its true.

Your posts today re-inforce that.  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

Arthur

It is when you try to be self righteous about all things but let yourself down badly when things don't go your way.  :-*

his holiness nb

Quote from: Arthur on August 25, 2008, 04:45:06 PM
It is when you try to be self righteous about all things but let yourself down badly when things don't go your way.  :-*

I wouldnt say telling the truth about you is letting myself down badly, it feels quite good actually.

Stop trying to justify yourself man, we get it, you have a brilliant, take it to the max, exciting life and we are all just sad for being on here.
We bow to your superiour coolness and dont think for a second that you are just a bitter little man looking to face up to and abuse people online because you wouldnt have the balls to do it in real life. We honestly dont think that.

Your great.

Ask me holy bollix

Arthur

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 25, 2008, 05:06:14 PM
Quote from: Arthur on August 25, 2008, 04:45:06 PM

I wouldnt say telling the truth about you is letting myself down badly, it feels quite good actually.

Stop trying to justify yourself man, we get it, you have a brilliant, take it to the max, exciting life and we are all just sad for being on here.
We bow to your superiour coolness and dont think for a second that you are just a bitter little man looking to face up to and abuse people online because you wouldnt have the balls to do it in real life. We honestly dont think that.

Your great.

At no point did I EVER say or imply this, this was an adage from Pints many moons ago as I inferred that his life was maybe less than full, living so much as he does in cyberspace.  But of course in true lapdog guise facts mean little to you and instead you'd rather breast feed from Pints and quote shite, hope you dine well.  :-*

pintsofguinness

Quoteas I inferred that his life was maybe less than full,
and what do you know about my life?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Arthur on August 25, 2008, 07:12:38 PM

At no point did I EVER say or imply this, this was an adage from Pints many moons ago as I inferred that his life was maybe less than full, living so much as he does in cyberspace.  But of course in true lapdog guise facts mean little to you and instead you'd rather breast feed from Pints and quote shite, hope you dine well.  :-*

You'll Never Walk Alone.

ludermor

seriously, if ye ignore him he will go away.

his holiness nb

At no point did I EVER say or imply this, this was an adage from Pints many moons ago as I inferred that his life was maybe less than full

Well thats just not true. You are constantly banging on about other peoples lives while trying to back this up with numbers of posts etc, in fact you do this to anyone who confronts you. At the same time you curiously feel the need to remind us all that you only post while bored at work.
He doth protest too much methinks  ;)

But of course in true lapdog guise facts mean little to you and instead you'd rather breast feed from Pints and quote shite, hope you dine well.  :-*

Another pathetic little tactic there. In fact probably the only thing I agree with Pints on, is you being an unpleasant person. Then again its easier to pretend me and Pints are in cohoots rather than face up to the truth.
But I'll tell you one thing, me or Pints didnt ban you numerous times, as much as you would like to blame us. Mods arent stupid, they dont just ban you when you are reported for something.

Incidentally, your breast feeding comparison is pretty sick, but not at all surprising.

I'm sure you wont get this until tomorrow anyway as you are probably out jet skiing with bikini clad babes while drinking martini right now,
Or buck naked in your bedroom in your ma's house with pizza crust sitting on you belly, who knows  ;)

Ask me holy bollix

Arthur

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 25, 2008, 08:30:45 PM
At no point did I EVER say or imply this, this was an adage from Pints many moons ago as I inferred that his life was maybe less than full

Well thats just not true. You are constantly banging on about other peoples lives while trying to back this up with numbers of posts etc, in fact you do this to anyone who confronts you. At the same time you curiously feel the need to remind us all that you only post while bored at work.
He doth protest too much methinks  ;)

But of course in true lapdog guise facts mean little to you and instead you'd rather breast feed from Pints and quote shite, hope you dine well.  :-*

Another pathetic little tactic there. In fact probably the only thing I agree with Pints on, is you being an unpleasant person. Then again its easier to pretend me and Pints are in cohoots rather than face up to the truth.
But I'll tell you one thing, me or Pints didnt ban you numerous times, as much as you would like to blame us. Mods arent stupid, they dont just ban you when you are reported for something.

Incidentally, your breast feeding comparison is pretty sick, but not at all surprising.

I'm sure you wont get this until tomorrow anyway as you are probably out jet skiing with bikini clad babes while drinking martini right now,
Or buck naked in your bedroom in your ma's house with pizza crust sitting on you belly, who knows  ;)

It is true - quote me - I dare you.

Nah i deleted - read DELETED snowed under - he was never ever banned - I even emailed mod3 to get him removed.  :-*

Oh I'm on 24/7 call this week - so I'm about.   ;)