You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arthur

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 25, 2008, 02:35:30 PM
and how many under your previous usernames are in relation to me?

Seriously man, wise up. It's only a discussion board, not real life.

That's funny from you.  :D

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Arthur on August 25, 2008, 02:38:13 PM
They would be called replies to your posts - seriously can noone question you on this board - you just say random things - all parents are selfish - all kids are shits, you should smack, beat kids etc and noone should question you - is that the way of it.  Not me needs to wise up. ::)
A lot of other people disagree with me but then they move on.

QuoteThat's funny from you. 
Why's that?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Arthur

I usually get moved on by the supergrass of the board his holiness but always happy to come back.  As i say it's an enjoyable place to fill time especially on a bank holiday Monday when I have to work. 

So in essence you are saying you can say what you want, someone questions it you say - get over it girl and you can then say what you want unchallenged.

I think its funny btw cause this seems to be some people's lifes - ahem.  ;)

pintsofguinness

I don't mind people challenging what I say, in fact I welcome it because if everyone agreed on this board it'd be boring. 
There you go again with your, "I'm only posting because I'm working" - are you that insecure that you need to keep telling us that? Not everyone has a James Bond lifestyle you know. 

It's funny that the very people who drag out my statistics and say I've no life are the very people who I think take this board far too seriously, you included. 

his holiness nb

Quote from: Arthur on August 25, 2008, 02:45:53 PM
I usually get moved on by the supergrass of the board his holiness but always happy to come back. 

:D :D :D :D :D

Supergrass, I like that, your funny.

I also like the "lapdog" to Pints comment. Really good stuff.

Each re-incarnation is funnier than the last.

Serious question, how many different names have you had and which was the first?
Just out of curiousity of course.

Ask me holy bollix

Arthur

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 25, 2008, 02:52:46 PM
I don't mind people challenging what I say, in fact I welcome it because if everyone agreed on this board it'd be boring. 
There you go again with your, "I'm only posting because I'm working" - are you that insecure that you need to keep telling us that? Not everyone has a James Bond lifestyle you know. 

It's funny that the very people who drag out my statistics and say I've no life are the very people who I think take this board far too seriously, you included. 

Not at all if it floats your boat to click on the net and post fair play - I spend half my waking life working - so unfortunately I do not have a James bond lifestyle, hence I only browse the net etc when working.

I do understand that it's the attention you like/crave - which is why you make such broad sweeping controversial statements.  I probably pander a bit to you on this point, but I just can't let a thing lie.  ;)

Arthur

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 25, 2008, 02:54:36 PM
Quote from: Arthur on August 25, 2008, 02:45:53 PM
I usually get moved on by the supergrass of the board his holiness but always happy to come back. 

:D :D :D :D :D

Supergrass, I like that, your funny.

I also like the "lapdog" to Pints comment. Really good stuff.

Each re-incarnation is funnier than the last.

Serious question, how many different names have you had and which was the first?
Just out of curiousity of course.

Don't know - maybe you should count how many times you reported me - internet bullying at one stage- please  :D.  Serious question for you how many topics did you delete when you didn't like the way it was going or you were shown to be the charlatan you are.  ;) 

pintsofguinness

Not at all if it floats your boat to click on the net and post fair play
If you really thought that and were secure in yourself you wouldlnt be accusing posters on this board of being sad or having no life etc nor would you be telling us every second post that you only browse when you're working. 

I do understand that it's the attention you like/crave - which is why you make such broad sweeping controversial statements.  I probably pander a bit to you on this point, but I just can't let a thing lie.
::)

Puckoon

Excuse me for butting in Alice and Sally, but Ive decided to post something.

Feel free to resume this beautiful tango when Im done.

Went to mass last night, was in the crying room and some couple were there with their kid - anyways, this trememdous aroma of shite arises. Its obviously coming from their chisler, and so the mother rightlly checks they young girls nappy - but doesnt do anything about it. Now bear in mind that mass over here lasts over an hour - and we are only at the responsorial psalm. Eventually, after sniffing in draughts of this young girls crap for almost 20 minutes - I pick up the baby and say to the wife - maybe its Wee Puck (knowing full well its not). They then got the hint that the whole f**king chapel could probably smell it at this point. The father (who must have been fully engaged in the homily) then huffs and puffs and finally takes the youngster out to the toilet to change her.

pintsofguinness

To be fair puck the babysitter probably wasn't with them so they hardly knew what to do with the child.

his holiness nb

Quote from: Arthur on August 25, 2008, 03:08:56 PM
Don't know - maybe you should count how many times you reported me - internet bullying at one stage- please  :D

A few times. I make no bones about it, when I feel people are being unduly personal, I will point that out.
I obviously wasnt over-reacting either as the mods agreed. That said, the majority of your bannings had nothing to do with me.

Serious question for you how many topics did you delete when you didn't like the way it was going or you were shown to be the charlatan you are.  ;) 

I deleted one topic, ever, because it went totally off topic. Dont recall being shown to be a charlatan as the reason   ;)

But keep trying  ;)

Ask me holy bollix

Arthur

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 25, 2008, 03:18:06 PM
To be fair puck the babysitter probably wasn't with them so they hardly knew what to do with the child.

Probably should of hit the child a slap for daring to go to the toliet during mass.  ::)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Arthur on August 25, 2008, 03:26:06 PM

Probably should of hit the child a slap for daring to go to the toliet during mass.  ::)
No that would just be silly. 

I was at a talk yesterday and the person giving it had to stop and ask the parent of a child to come and pick him up because he was creating havoc. 

No wonder we've the society we do.

Arthur

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 25, 2008, 03:23:59 PM
Don't know - maybe you should count how many times you reported me - internet bullying at one stage- please  :D

A few times. I make no bones about it, when I feel people are being unduly personal, I will point that out.
I obviously wasnt over-reacting either as the mods agreed. That said, the majority of your bannings had nothing to do with me.

Serious question for you how many topics did you delete when you didn't like the way it was going or you were shown to be the charlatan you are.  ;) 

I deleted one topic, ever, because it went totally off topic. Dont recall being shown to be a charlatan as the reason   ;)

But keep trying  ;)

Yet you can call me a p***k, a tosser, a w**ker - just 3 I recall but that is fine, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocrite.  :-*

Arthur

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 25, 2008, 03:28:02 PM
Quote from: Arthur on August 25, 2008, 03:26:06 PM

No that would just be silly. 

I was at a talk yesterday and the person giving it had to stop and ask the parent of a child to come and pick him up because he was creating havoc.  

No wonder we've the society we do.

Newsflash - kids don't know how to socially interact to POG's standards, again you'd of just slapped the kid.  ::)