You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: Agnes Dipesto on August 21, 2008, 10:21:23 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on August 21, 2008, 12:53:01 PM
Getting laughed at by everyone at work, because of my "phone voice" >:(

Awwwv Ziggy I know how you feel, I get slaggged all the time about my Tyrone accent when I'm speaking on the phone in work.

It was a wee girl from Dromore and a cuddie from Monaghan Town doing the laughing. :(
Testing Accessibility

Agnes Dipesto

Nothing wrong with having a polite phone voice when speaking to anyone on the phone. I get slagged more about the way I say things than anything else.

Those chicks are just jealous of your good manners Zig :)

downgirl

Arthur emergency services is a completely different matter it will be a siren that will be there for a few minutes maximum and at 5am they usually wouldn't use the siren unless necessary when they are in built up areas as there wouldn't be a lot of traffic on the roads.

Longshanks

what you doing up at this time downgirl shud u not be in bed? ;)

downgirl

Was at the cinema with my friend only got home about an hour ago!

Longshanks

and would it be rude to enquire what you went and saw? ???

illdecide

I'm sure Pints already has reported them. "Bin men arrested for breaking the law" they emptied their bins to early...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Our Nail Loney

People (illdecide) stirring up shit!!  ;)

illdecide

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on August 22, 2008, 09:51:49 AM
People (illdecide) stirring up shit!!  ;)

Well it wouldn't be the first time he's reported people...and i should know i was the one got banned
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

kumquat

Cheeky, Sarcastic, Ignorant Condesending Peelers. No need for it........ >:(
Buy us a pint then Boselecta!!!

downgirl

Quote from: Longshanks on August 22, 2008, 09:41:38 AM
and would it be rude to enquire what you went and saw? ???

Em can't remember the exact name..the one with Adam Sandler...You can't kill the zohan.  Quite good. 

Just on the cinema point, what grinds my gears there is people talking to each other quite loudly during the film and people who keep their phones on and then text someone halfway through...its a light in the middle of the dark cinema your eyes are drawn to it!!

Hereiam

There you go lads anyone who wants downgirl to do bad things to them just needs a flash lamp and she will be drawn to u.  ;D

ziggysego

Like many things in your life hereiam, you've a faulty "bulb"...
Testing Accessibility

Longshanks

Do many people want Downgirl to do bad things to them??

Anyway seen that Adam Sandler flick too and there is some pretty funny moments although that edjit Rob Schnieder grinds my gears as he is just a tit in about everything I have seen him in!! >:(

Abble

dirty rotten thievin car dealers !!! bought a new part from dealer 2 weeks ago....brought it to the mechanic for him to put it in, BUT he discovers they've given me the wrong part and when i try to return it, the dealer tells me i only had 5 working days to return it !!!! yes, i was outside the 5 days.....surely that's illegal.

the older and wiser i get the more i learn about the big corporations, they are as big a thieves as are walking the streets !