You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred the red

Quote from: ziggysego on August 19, 2008, 08:03:42 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on August 19, 2008, 08:02:13 PM
Thats why I f**king need mine! To get a new passport before I go away on wednesday!

Tomorrow or next Wednesday? I'm heading away next Thursday.

How many holidays a year do you get zig!!

your a real jet setter!!

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on August 19, 2008, 10:37:47 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 19, 2008, 08:48:28 PM
No argument, you know I'm right.
I know you are right.

I have studied it scientifically, over the entire island, and have noted that parents are no different anywhere.  They all think they own shopping aisles, pavements, parking spaces and should be first in every queue just because they have a pushchair.  My wife and I are expecting in January coming and we both agree we will NOT behave like f**king morons just because we have a child in a pushchair/pram

Now now don't be tarring everyone with the same brush  ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 19, 2008, 10:47:13 PM
I know you are right.

I have studied it scientifically, over the entire island, and have noted that parents are no different anywhere.  They all think they own shopping aisles, pavements, parking spaces and should be first in every queue just because they have a pushchair.  My wife and I are expecting in January coming and we both agree we will NOT behave like f**king morons just because we have a child in a pushchair/pram

Tarring - Haha
Brush - Haha

:o

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Puckoon on August 20, 2008, 12:09:58 AM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 19, 2008, 10:47:13 PM
I know you are right.

Tarring - Haha
Brush - Haha

:o

???
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Getting laughed at by everyone at work, because of my "phone voice" >:(
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

The amount of noise outside my house at 7 o'clock in the morning, starts with beep beep beep as a lorry backs up to a place across the street and then they start wheeling these trolly like things (I've no idea what's in them) over cobble stones, it goes on a lot of evenings around 7pm too.  Isn't there a law against making noise at that time in the morning, woudl you write to the council to complain?
I normally be near due to get up anyway but being woken every morning with that amount of noise is f**king mentally exhausting!
No wonder I'm grumpy. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

You wouldnt get any joy trying to stop someone doing something at 7am - its well within the work day.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on August 21, 2008, 07:53:34 PM
You wouldnt get any joy trying to stop someone doing something at 7am - its well within the work day.
I'm pretty sure it's 8am?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 21, 2008, 07:50:20 PM
The amount of noise outside my house at 7 o'clock in the morning, starts with beep beep beep as a lorry backs up to a place across the street and then they start wheeling these trolly like things (I've no idea what's in them) over cobble stones, it goes on a lot of evenings around 7pm too.  Isn't there a law against making noise at that time in the morning, woudl you write to the council to complain?
I normally be near due to get up anyway but being woken every morning with that amount of noise is f**king mentally exhausting!
No wonder I'm grumpy. 

There is a law in residential areas that you can't start any constrution work till 8am
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

There is a law in residential areas that you can't start any constrution work till 8am
Yeah that's what I was thinking.  Think it relates to all noise, I assume if someone lives in the area it's considered a residential area. 
Have been looking on the local council website but can't find anything, don't want to be a **** and report them but I'm being woke at 7 or before it 6 days a week for 5 months now, can't have it for much longer.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Arthur

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 21, 2008, 08:16:39 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 21, 2008, 07:50:20 PM
No wonder I'm grumpy. 

Hardly applies to a lorry reversing.  ::)

pintsofguinness

Maybe you should read my whole post.

Arthur

Sorry - I did - lorry reversing - people wheeling trollies over cobble stone - (do you live in Corry St?) - can't see what the issue is?

pintsofguinness