You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

I knew it was a golf club all along :-\
Sorry for the confusion lads........

Treasurer

Camera making whirring sounds and won't take photos, only lets me look at ones already taken  :(

the Deel Rover

When your sitting in the car its pissing rain just like its been all summer and low and behold there is an ad been played on the radio saying to conserve water, i nearly crashed the car had to make sure it wasn't the 1st april , like for ffs it we have a water shortage then the rest of the word is fcuked
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

shapes

Ringing Sky and staying on hold for forty minues to be told that you need another section which takes another thirty minutes.
Totally agree about the rain thing
Quote from: the Deel Rover on August 15, 2008, 05:07:53 PM
When your sitting in the car its pissing rain just like its been all summer and low and behold there is an ad been played on the radio saying to conserve water, i nearly crashed the car had to make sure it wasn't the 1st april , like for ffs it we have a water shortage then the rest of the word is fcuked
And then they are talking about charging us for the fecking water ::)

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 18, 2008, 07:40:20 PM
people with pushchairs/prams.

Try being stuck behind them on a narrow footpath, in a wheelchair  >:(
Testing Accessibility

downgirl

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 18, 2008, 07:40:20 PM
people with pushchairs/prams.

You said it pints, its worse when they are in shops with narrow aisles and think they own the place and can push their pram out and just take over the whole show. 

Puckoon

Feck all three of yiz, damned if they have an abortion, damned if they take the poor kid out in a push chair.

Have you ever tried manouvering a push chair? Id always be concientious of the space Id be taking up, but Christ Id just love it for some ignoramus like one of you three to have a go at me when Im out buying nappies for wee puck, and heinikens for big puck.

FFS.

downgirl

Jeez Puck you are in a bad mood!!!

I'm sure you're not one of those parents who sticks the pram across the aisle so noone can get up or down it!!

Puckoon

No parent sticks a pram in the way just so people cant get up and down.

Youngsters need a bit of respect for the elderly, and for poor aul parents with chislers.

Just ask pints about the mother and baby parking spaces, spaces I have proudly started to use, and will continue to, until the kids are away at college.

downgirl

Was in Debenhams in Newry and was going one direction around a clothes rail and this girl with a pram and she could easily have gone to the other side which was just as wide and she saw me coming but no I was expected to move for her  >:(

Puckoon

So you expect her to move for you??

The way I look at it is that Id give someone with a pram the same courtesy, and Id have hoped people would have done the same to my mother.

Honestly - you young ones have no shame. Spoiled rotten.

downgirl

I was carrying a formal dress and wrap at the time trying not to let it touch the ground so would it have been that hard for her to give me the place where I was already walking to get through??

And before you start getting pissy with me I do hold doors open and the like for people with prams its just the few that take the biscuit that wreck my head

Puckoon

Who is getting pissy? 

Its your assumption that people are "taking the biscuit" that is the issue here - maybe she had no idea, maybe it was an unconcious decision?

Would you bet your life that she did it on purpose?

If not then cut the lady a break - sure yer alive and well and there were no spots on the dress and Id bet my life that it didnt take you more than a few extra seconds out of your way.

Maybe if you went to bed earlier and got some sleep you wouldnt be so picky....

By the way - you should never start a sentence with "And".

HaHa, young ones today! :D

illdecide

Thats the stuff Puckoon let her have it (the verbal ;)) Are the times on you're posts for real or are you abroad???
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch