You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcard

Quote from: ziggysego on August 08, 2008, 10:56:58 PM
I'm glad you had a go at him.

A few years ago I went for swimming lessons at the Leisure Centre at Omagh. I was about to pull in at the only remaining disabled parking space when another guy pulled in infront of me. Popped out of the car, threw a bag over his shoulders and jogged into the complex. b**tard.  >:(

Seen a local GP park there a number of years ago too Ziggy. Couldnt believe it!

Donagh

Was walking from the Ormeau Dunnes carpark into the shop last night when some bimbo in one of those sporty Hyundai coupes came bailing over the speed ramp and near took the legs from under me. The tra m p* then pulled up and parked on the double yellows outside the front door. W a n k er...  >:(

What also grinds my gears - all those Belfast pricks that double park wherever they feel like on the Ormeau Rd no matter even if Donaghs motor is legally parked up the kerb inside them. 

* Just noitced we're not allowed to say tr**p on gaaboard  :-\ or w**ker

ziggysego

Doesn't matter what walk of life you come from redcard, some people are just thoughtless.

A lot of people think it's because the parking is nearer to the premises. It's not that, it's that the parking space is wider, allowing easier access in and out of the car.
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: downgirl on August 08, 2008, 10:46:33 PM
Stealing your post?? As in your letters???  Have you something to hide pints??!!
Nah, I just want my letters  :(

Anyone who parks in a disabled space is a ****, mother/toddler spaces are fair game though. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

the Deel Rover

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 09, 2008, 11:28:33 AM
Quote from: downgirl on August 08, 2008, 10:46:33 PM
Stealing your post?? As in your letters???  Have you something to hide pints??!!
Nah, I just want my letters  :(

Anyone who parks in a disabled space is a c**t, mother/toddler spaces are fair game though

as if we didn't know your thoughts on this before pints
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

pintsofguinness

the Deel Rover

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 09, 2008, 11:41:27 AM
Oh did I mention that before?
just seen you mention it once or twice before thats all ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

pintsofguinness

the Deel Rover

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 08, 2008, 10:53:34 PM
I had a go at a fella in a '08 Land Rover for parking in a disabled zone outside Dunnes tonight,He tells me to f**k off and just walks on by...Stupid f**king p***k  >:(

Why is it allways those driving the flash cars, i was up in Letterkenny and this Lad driving a 7 series Bmw  pulled into a Disabled Zone outside Tk Max and started walking away from the car , i pointed it out to him that it was a disabled zone his reply was that it was raining and i said well thats why you should leave if there for some one who has a disability, after a few grunts he got in and moved the car wouldn't mind there was loads of free car spaces
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

The Real Laoislad

Having your first saturday off in two months and for it to be pissing with rain
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 09, 2008, 01:59:30 PM

Could be worse. You could be from Armagh and were hoping for an enjoyable day out in Dublin ;)
Testing Accessibility

illdecide

Quote from: ziggysego on August 09, 2008, 08:03:01 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on August 09, 2008, 01:59:30 PM

Could be worse. You could be from Armagh and were hoping for an enjoyable day out in Dublin ;)

Glass houses Ziggy ;) You have next saturday to deal with first b4 you start the slagging ;D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

gallsman

Puckoon

Hidden Fees when trying to pay a bill. Fuckin hewers want to get every last penny.

pintsofguinness