You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Quote from: downgirl on August 08, 2008, 12:19:33 AM
Well not stalking, merely keeping an eye on the profile of the fella I am currently after, some girl keeps giving him hearts and her profile is private so I can't get on to see if she is after him or not.  How annoying!

Unequiovocal Stalking. :D

downgirl

Ah now Puck, you came up on my bebo map a few times so you can't really talk  :P

Puckoon

Total difference. :D

Keeping an eye on the fella you are currently after and the girl who posts on his page????!

Not in the same ball park. :D

downgirl

Well I can't get onto her page, so I'm not really a stalker!!  ::)

ziggysego

Yeah, but it's grinding your gears that you can't. Stalker!
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

downgirl

Stealing your post?? As in your letters???  Have you something to hide pints??!!

The Real Laoislad

I had a go at a fella in a '08 Land Rover for parking in a disabled zone outside Dunnes tonight,He tells me to f**k off and just walks on by...Stupid f**king p***k  >:(
You'll Never Walk Alone.

downgirl

Who's in charge of the disabled zone is it the shop or the traffic authorities??  Who do you report people to if they are doing that?

ziggysego

I'm glad you had a go at him.

A few years ago I went for swimming lessons at the Leisure Centre at Omagh. I was about to pull in at the only remaining disabled parking space when another guy pulled in infront of me. Popped out of the car, threw a bag over his shoulders and jogged into the complex. Bastard.  >:(
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Quote from: downgirl on August 08, 2008, 10:55:40 PM
Who's in charge of the disabled zone is it the shop or the traffic authorities??  Who do you report people to if they are doing that?

If it's within the store's ground, the store is.
Testing Accessibility

Yes I Would

Quote from: ziggysego on August 08, 2008, 10:56:58 PM
I'm glad you had a go at him.

A few years ago I went for swimming lessons at the Leisure Centre at Omagh. I was about to pull in at the only remaining disabled parking space when another guy pulled in infront of me. Popped out of the car, threw a bag over his shoulders and jogged into the complex. b**tard.  >:(

Id have slashed the thoughtless bastards tyres!!

ziggysego

It would have been me up in the docks then lol
Testing Accessibility

downgirl

My mum has MS and she has a disabled badge but she only uses it when her MS is really bad but at the same time I'm sure people see her getting out of the car and they probably don't realise how bad her mobility is and they probably think why is she parking there.  But in fairness now she would never be able to jog, did you report yer man ziggy?

ziggysego

Nah, didn't bother. Just what would be the point? They'd make it into a hassle.
Testing Accessibility