You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yes I Would

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Hurler on the Bitch

Making love to a horse and forgetting the jar of Vaseline.

downgirl

Shirts are a pain to iron...I'm the only one of my housemates that irons anything...one of them doesnt even wash her bedclothes...I think she washed them twice the whole year how disgusting is that...

Anyway another thing that grinds my gears is fog on a summers night...very depressing altogether.

youngfella

Quote from: downgirl on August 06, 2008, 11:48:36 PM
one of them doesnt even wash her bedclothes...I think she washed them twice the whole year how disgusting is that...

There two very different propositions, clean sheets twice a year  ;D, bet ya when she washes them its like waving bye to an old friend.
Pull hard and early

ziggysego

The new Meteor ad, with the half man floating around on a cloud acting all gay. >:(
Testing Accessibility

downgirl

It was quite funny she got like an infection in her eye and she had washed her bedclothes like the week before and she blamed it on the CLEAN bedclothes...probably she was so used to the dirt!!

downgirl

Quote from: ziggysego on August 07, 2008, 12:07:56 AM
The new Meteor ad, with the half man floating around on a cloud acting all gay. >:(

Yes Ziggy, I agree very annoying.  And it's the fact that he's English as well advertising something that is Irish...that really annoys me!

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Credit crunch!! - its a   f u c k i n g  recession you tit, calling it something else doesn't change what it is.  >:(
Tbc....

ziggysego

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on August 07, 2008, 12:37:55 PM
Credit crunch!! - its a   f u c k i n g  recession you tit, calling it something else doesn't change what it is.  >:(

Germany isn't affected and they don't use credit. It's a credit crunch!!
Testing Accessibility

downgirl

People who make their bebo profiles private...what's the point in being signed up to a social networking site if you block your profile?

ziggysego

Quote from: downgirl on August 08, 2008, 12:03:31 AM
People who make their bebo profiles private...what's the point in being signed up to a social networking site if you block your profile?

So perverts won't look at it. Simple really.
Testing Accessibility

downgirl

Yea but you can't stalk people then!!!!   :D :D

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

downgirl

Well not stalking, merely keeping an eye on the profile of the fella I am currently after, some girl keeps giving him hearts and her profile is private so I can't get on to see if she is after him or not.  How annoying!