You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brick Tamlin

aye pints i tried remonstrating as gaeilge to the gentleman policeman but it was no use. God knows what he would have done then.lol This dude was not for budgin.

downgirl

Sure if he had explained about the match he probably woulda been given more penalty points because it's not their type of football...

What are you twoo-twoo-ing for??!!

Oh yea, I drove that way the other way down from Craigavon because I had to go to Burren before going home, satnav took me a weird way through Guilford, Scarva then not the signposted way to Newry?  I dunno.  The cops are sneaky though, that same night I was coming home from Burren was coming through Clough and they were just standing there before you go up the hill and to be honest, Im glad there was a queue of traffic in front of me to slow me down cus normally I would be going about 35mph going up to that hill like...

Brick Tamlin

sorry, (currently retracting the twoo-twooo)....

the buggers are everywhere these days though, if they would get the finger out and mayvbe catch a few of the crims(in aussie accent) out there and clamp down on the antisocial stuff with drugs etc then we would all be better off.

downgirl

You don't have to retract it, just wondering what I did to deserve it!!

Anyway another annoyance...I don't know if this is just me but it really annoys me when you are listening to the radio or something and the adverts come on for sommething in the North and it's some English fella doing it and they say place names weirdly or stressing certain syllables where we wouldn't eg Newtownabbey, 'Armaaaaaaw' etc

Brick Tamlin

(currently restoring the twoo-twoo...and she nor i will ever know the reason for the twoo-twoo)

Brick Tamlin

(currently restoring the twoo-twoo...and she nor i will ever know the reason for the twoo-twoo)
even more annoying...Davina Mc Call on channel 4, yes a lovely lady by all accounts and gets paid alot of money for what she does , but ultimately very annoying presenter, on a par with da blooix from an ciarrai.

another thing that grinds the sh*t out of my gears, the rain over this last 24hrs. whay cant we have both a sunny and warm summer or at least one whole month of sustainable sun and shine, maybe august.

downgirl

Yea she is a bit annoying alright..another annoying presenter is Lucy Kennedy...did you see her in Living with Lucy where she lived with 'celebrities' for a week or something...imagine lliving with thon for a week....I would have her kicked out in a day!!

Brick Tamlin

ah but at least she comes across as not the worst. Davina Mc Call is as false as they come, she licks the ar*e of all those housemates and the way everyone refers to her as Davina grinds my gears to a halt..

lucy kennedy on the other hand, i get the impression she wants to break free from the whole comedic femme role from podge n rodge and is tryin for something away above her station right now, she doesnt bother me as much.

downgirl

Ah no Lucy Kennedy is the worst, and she is always too orange.  And she is always flashing her engagement ring!!

BTW tell me Tamlin!!

Brick Tamlin

yes it was non-sensical statement to make but its just davina this and davina that, as if they had all known her their entire lives and they were best buds with her....just does me head in. i know it might not make sense but its as if they all see her as this long lost favourite sister they can all confide in and tell their "problems" to in full confidence(in front of 1000s of viewers.)..i just cant have her.

Yes lucy is too orange for her own good and does need a boot in the arse but she is tolerable.

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

full back

Quote from: Brick Tamlin on August 01, 2008, 09:19:17 PM
3 points and a fine

I thought it was only a fine if you were caught in a section that had temporary speed limit?

The Real Laoislad

I'd hop on Lucy before i'd give Davina one,Lucy looks diiiiiiiiiiiirty ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

full back

:D
You would f**king hop on anything LL

full back

Quote from: full back on August 02, 2008, 10:46:41 PM
Quote from: Brick Tamlin on August 01, 2008, 09:19:17 PM
3 points and a fine

I thought it was only a fine if you were caught in a section that had temporary speed limit?

Bump
Does anyone know if it is just a fine or a fine & points if you are caught speeding in a temporary speed limit zone.
The fcukers were out in force this morning - with cameras & in unmarked cars >:(