You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoYerJob Linesman

Scottish c***ts coming over here for the 12th and banging on about their culture etc on norn ireland tv!

>:(
17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

pintsofguinness

Quote from: DoYerJob Linesman on July 12, 2008, 11:14:21 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 12, 2008, 11:12:08 PM
Clean c***ts don't piss in the street. 

Do you inspect them all pints?   ;)

No I can tell they're dirty c***ts by the fact that they are pissing in the street! 

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 12, 2008, 11:16:06 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 12, 2008, 11:05:40 PM
Dirty c***ts pissing in the street.
Have to admit i have often gone up a little side street to have a piss after a night on the beer
You couldn't have went in the pub before you left?

There's this festival thing going  on today where I live and me and the  woman were walking home, about 100 yards, and along the way there was three c***ts pissing in the middle of the street (this is at 7pm)with dozens about and this is a street where every other door is a pub that they could go in to to use the toilet.  One dirty **** was eating a bag of chips, stopped and pissed and went back to eating the chips - it's not hygienic!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

downgirl

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 12, 2008, 11:24:15 PM
Quote from: DoYerJob Linesman on July 12, 2008, 11:14:21 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 12, 2008, 11:12:08 PM
Clean c***ts don't piss in the street. 

Do you inspect them all pints?   ;)

No I can tell they're dirty c***ts by the fact that they are pissing in the street! 

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 12, 2008, 11:16:06 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 12, 2008, 11:05:40 PM
Dirty c***ts pissing in the street.
Have to admit i have often gone up a little side street to have a piss after a night on the beer
You couldn't have went in the pub before you left?

There's this festival thing going  on today where I live and me and the  woman were walking home, about 100 yards, and along the way there was three c***ts pissing in the middle of the street (this is at 7pm)with dozens about and this is a street where every other door is a pub that they could go in to to use the toilet.  One dirty c**t was eating a bag of chips, stopped and pissed and went back to eating the chips - it's not hygienic!

That is MANK!!!!  And he's probably out trying to get a girl and putting his dirty hands all over her then..eww!!!

DoYerJob Linesman

DoYerJob Linesman

UTV, Ulster Scots references.

Aaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

downgirl

DoYerJob Linesman, I hope you aren't one of those fellas who goes to the toilet down alleyways?? And I hope you always wash your hands?? After your post on the uilleann pipes thread I would be doubtful!!  :P

pintsofguinness

QuoteThat is MANK!!!!  And he's probably out trying to get a girl and putting his dirty hands all over her then..eww!!!

Id more of an issue with another **** who was going to piss against the wall, turned to see my woman - I thought he was going to put it away but no - went ahead and pissed and we ended up having to step over his piss running down the street! 

DoYerJob Linesman

Quote from: downgirl on July 12, 2008, 11:31:58 PM
DoYerJob Linesman, I hope you aren't one of those fellas who goes to the toilet down alleyways?? And I hope you always wash your hands?? After your post on the uilleann pipes thread I would be doubtful!!  :P

I never piss down allleyways downgirl, but thanks for your interest on the subject.

:P

downgirl

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 12, 2008, 11:32:58 PM
QuoteThat is MANK!!!!  And he's probably out trying to get a girl and putting his dirty hands all over her then..eww!!!

Id more of an issue with another c**t who was going to piss against the wall, turned to see my woman - I thought he was going to put it away but no - went ahead and pissed and we ended up having to step over his piss running down the street! 

That is so disgusting...some men think they are just class doing that though...the fellas that think they are big hard lads.  Eww.  Saw loads of it in Clones on the walk back to the car..and in the traffic queue trying to get out of the frigging place.

DoYerJob Linesman

To be honest, i do find it disrespectfu and disgusting.  I would say,however, that most of the boys that do it are too far gone to care. 

That isnt an excuse tho.

Admission time but, i have pissed in public in the past, who hasnt?

pintsofguinness

QuoteAdmission time but, i have pissed in public in the past, who hasnt?

I think most people would have (certainly men) but there's a difference of jumping behind a hedge or in to a field when you're in bad need of it and if there's no toilets around and pissing in a street in broad daylight where there's toilets maybe 10 yards away and where people (particularly women) have to walk and look at you doing it.

DoYerJob Linesman

downgirl

Exactly POG, at least have the decency to go behind a hedge or something.  It's not really a thing girls do, but then it is harder for women than men!!!  :D

MayoMan

I used to go up to the bar in the nightclub to order a drink, take out my lad at the bar and have a slash. Usually by the time the barman had the drink delivered i'd be finished... Nobody ever noticed, piss is sterile anyway so it wont harm anyone!!  :)

Yes I Would

Pull that stunt if your ever standing beside me at a bar Mayo man and ill perform a circumcision on you there and then with a bottle of budweiser!!

Know a fella who refuses to wash his hands after a slash!! His argument is that he washes his flute when he showers and he knows its clean, so why the need to wash his hands after handling it!! He reckons if your careful you can avoid any splash. Still thinkhe is a filty cnut!!