You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 03, 2008, 01:30:03 AM
people who start foreplay before they get home.

After the show? She must have been ready fairly lively pints! Most men would kill for that!

DrinkingHarp

Eating jalepennos and then the next morning :o :o
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on July 03, 2008, 03:26:19 AM

After the show? She must have been ready fairly lively pints! Most men would kill for that!

No not me! She knows I don't take part in foreplay - and anyway it's not my birthday.

It's other people - why do people have to do their foreplay in public places.

On another note, bad spuds and being unable to get good spuds grinds my gears. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

3 hours sleep.

Man Flu kept me up all night and I've an important meeting later with Puck's former boss.
Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Quote from: ziggysego on July 03, 2008, 10:03:20 AM
3 hours sleep.

Man Flu kept me up all night and I've an important meeting later with Puck's former boss.

Hes a reaonable man. Hopefully he makes you an offer you cant refuse.

ziggysego

He was 30mins late. I've still got Man Flu and I'm soaked to the bone from this bloody rain :(
Testing Accessibility

Louth Exile

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 03, 2008, 09:53:46 AM

No not me! She knows I don't take part in foreplay - and anyway it's not my birthday.

Would have you pegged as a straight in no kissin man alright POG  :D
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

nic

Quote from: Louth Exile on July 03, 2008, 05:37:15 PM

I think the phrase you are looking for is PDA(public displays of affection) i.e. peoplie who are chewing the face of each other while sitting in front of you on the bus/train/in a restaurant/out shopping etc
Theres a time and a place people

pintsofguinness

Quote from: nic on July 03, 2008, 06:44:52 PM
Quote from: Louth Exile on July 03, 2008, 05:37:15 PM

I think the phrase you are looking for is PDA(public displays of affection) i.e. peoplie who are chewing the face of each other while sitting in front of you on the bus/train/in a restaurant/out shopping etc
Theres a time and a place people

This was a middle aged couple - she was sitting rubbing his ahem and the two of them giggling away.  Urrrggghhhh

LE - if I can get my clothes off and get on with it then so can she!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Hardy

The Hi-B pub in Cork has (or had - I haven't been in in a while) a sign saying "No PDA". You get barred for it. You also get barred for using mobile phones, talking too loud, singing, arguing, ordering silly drinks, asking if they have a TV, eating or asking for food, being strange looking, laughing too much or for no reason at all. (I'm not barred).

Louth Exile

Quote from: Hardy on July 03, 2008, 06:50:40 PM
The Hi-B pub in Cork has (or had - I haven't been in in a while) a sign saying "No PDA". You get barred for it. You also get barred for using mobile phones, talking too loud, singing, arguing, ordering silly drinks, asking if they have a TV, eating or asking for food, being strange looking, laughing too much or for no reason at all. (I'm not barred).

Mulligans of Poolbeg St, Baile Atha Cliath used to be like that, then they got a telly, let you use mobiles etc, etc. Still a good pub though.
A former manager of mine was once on a 'social outing' we'll call it. After a meeting of regional managers in Dundalk they were brought to Crossmaglen in a mini bus by the self appointed entertainment manager. When the round was bought and he was hand his G&T he was miffed by the lack of lemon in his glass, he approached the bar and asked for a slice of lemon! The reponse was "Did you come here for a drink or a feed, sure we don't have them things in here".
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

dodo

Quote from: Louth Exile on July 03, 2008, 11:49:24 PM
Mulligans of Poolbeg St, Baile Atha Cliath used to be like that, then they got a telly, let you use mobiles etc, etc. Still a good pub though.
A former manager of mine was once on a 'social outing' we'll call it. After a meeting of regional managers in Dundalk they were brought to Crossmaglen in a mini bus by the self appointed entertainment manager. When the round was bought and he was hand his G&T he was miffed by the lack of lemon in his glass, he approached the bar and asked for a slice of lemon! The reponse was "Did you come here for a drink or a feed, sure we don't have them things in here".

:D

Paranoid Android

Gillian McKeith from You Are What You Eat, the shrew-faced b*tch!!
Stop Stalling, Make A Name For Yourself, Boy You Better Put That Pen To Paper, Charm Your Way Out

Hardy

Dara Ó Briain on Room 101 last week described her as "what we used to imagine Protestants looked like when we were kids".  :D

nic

People(and its usually blokes) who spit out flam onto the street- seriously rank.