You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodo

The Active 55 Cod Liver Oil radio add.

'Being over 50.......' This bit annoys the sh1t out of me, why not call the damn thing Active 50. Hopefully having said this now will allow me to get over this !

The Real Laoislad

Loud and foul mouthed wemen at GAA matches..
Jaysis there was one behind me in Carlow last night and she never stopped roaring abuse at her own players with this loud screech for  a voice
Everything was ..f**k this and f**king catch the ball ya **** etc etc...

Also another thing that gets om my nerves is when someone near you at a match is talking to someone at the other side of the pitch on their mobile trying to describe to them where there standing
"Do ya see the Vodafone sign?" "I'm down beside that up to the right" " Do ya see me now" (As she waves frantically) "How about now"
Sit down ya stupid bitch and watch the match
You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

Silly c***ts bragging about how much they earn - dropping it into the conversation when it's got f**k all to do with what is being talked about  ::)
Why why why would you do this!!!

Women who cant go for a piss by themselves! Why why why do they need someone to go with them?? WHY?

>:(

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Maguire01

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on June 01, 2008, 11:38:04 AM
Loud and foul mouthed wemen at GAA matches..
Jaysis there was one behind me in Carlow last night and she never stopped roaring abuse at her own players with this loud screech for  a voice
Everything was ..f**k this and f**king catch the ball ya **** etc etc...

It's not just the weemen though.  And i have no problem turning around and telling people to watch their mouth, that there are children about. We can all let the odd f-word out during a match, but to be shouting obscenities across the place isn't on. Was a FErmanagh guy beaside us at the last match, probably in 30s, and he was just ridiculous, even after the announcement over the PA re the Ulster Council's No Foul Language initiative. (Although personally, i don't see a problem in discussing a nice chicken dinner... I'll get my coat.)

pintsofguinness

Ignorant c***ts!
Pure, down right, ignorant c***ts!

Why do people have to be like that?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

One of the worst ziggy!

Normally it wouldn't bother me but a steady flow of ignorant c***ts  get's to you after a while!

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

laceer

The sound of a hairdryer when you're trying to watch the TV

his holiness nb

Quote from: laceer on June 13, 2008, 05:13:43 AM

I'd swear my Ma used to come into the room with the hoover on deliberatly when I was watching something interesting on telly. The right at the most important bit she would hoover under your feet so you had to lift your feet up thus distracting your attention even further.

Ask me holy bollix

Homer

Quote from: his holiness nb on June 13, 2008, 01:34:37 PM
Quote from: laceer on June 13, 2008, 05:13:43 AM

I'd swear my Ma used to come into the room with the hoover on deliberatly when I was watching something interesting on telly. The right at the most important bit she would hoover under your feet so you had to lift your feet up thus distracting your attention even further.

And Lord have mercy on the poor fella that try reason with her, that's when the proper craic starts!

Homer

When reading a joke in an email and then even though it's completely obvious that the punchline is coming, you get.....

Wait for it!

You're going to love this!

Are you ready?

Here it comes....

To get to the other side!

Yes I Would

Not being allowed to sleep the drink off the morning after!!

Even when i go back home and have a good all day go at it, Ma is in the next morning with the curtains and windows open at all sorts of fecking ridiculours hours!!
Rollin over and gettin back to sleep is impossible!! She just doesnt understand, and wonders why i dont come and stay that often!!

shapes

These stupid tv/radio quizzes where the answer is so obvious just to get loads texting in for high profit.
What happened to the good quizzes of years ago where you had to think hard to try and get the answer.

ziggysego

Being stood up. Sitting here for 2 hours...
Testing Accessibility