You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louth Exile

Quote from: the Deel Rover on May 14, 2008, 09:58:08 AM
Quote from: Louth Exile on May 14, 2008, 09:22:07 AM
Has featured here before, but Tailgaiting  >:(

Why f**kin bother, I was travelling at 100k per hour and the stupid bitch thought that she needed to be glued to my rear bumper. Some day I'm going to slam on the brakes, just so as I can get out of the car and say "Now see what you did"!

Aye and he/ she would be in the wrong Le , also another thing that does my head in is your in a line of traffic doing 100km per hour some fcuker overtakes you on a double white line not knowing if  another car is coming the other way and then tries to sqeeze in between you and the car in front coz if they don't they would probably be killed  stupid fcukers >:(

Yep, therefore reducing your braking distance and causing you to have to brake to get a safe distance between you and them
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Croí na hÉireann

Aul wans who slightly press the brake, thereby illuminating the brake lights, without actually reducing their speed. Then de woman gives out to u because ur not braking even though u know de gap to the car in front is not narrowing. The sooner automatic braking comes in as standard the better...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

red hander

Quote from: ziggysego on May 14, 2008, 03:38:47 PM
Scoliosis  :'(

Jesus, Ziggy, that's weird.  I'm just this minute off google trying to find details on alternative treatments for scoliosis and i just came on to this particular thread for the first time in months.  You have my sympathies, my right leg is  killing me and i've been lying on the living room floor for the last week or so in the hope it'll help straighten my spine

ziggysego

That is weird. What'd you find? It's painful this afternoon.
Testing Accessibility

red hander

Some American guy sent me a free video download of exercises to carry out to straighten the spine.  I'm in work (mad, I know) so i'll try them when i go home.  i'll give you the web address in a few minutes, all you have to do is fill out a very short questionnaire.

My problem relates to about nine years ago when i suffered a double scoliosis ... was in a bad way and underwent physio and traction in the South Tyrone three days a week for two months ... have to say the hospital was brilliant, but it took another four or five months before i was 100% ... had no bother for about four years then i was in bed for a week with excruciating leg pain, literally couldn't stand (it's always my right leg, never the back as such) ... another two years didn't have any bother then last september the pain started, it's been pretty bad this week for some reason... i'm dosed up with ibuprofen, which helps

red hander

red hander

ziggysego

Thanks red hander.

We'll have to compare notes on the video :)
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

People standing right up your hole when your in a queue and especially when you are typing in your pin code into the laser card machine at the checkout
I asked one fella today would he mind not standing so close to me because that i was trying to pay for something..He didn't look impressed
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Croí na hÉireann

People who pay with Laser Cards, take half an hour to locate it, half an hour to remember de pin and half an hour to decide if they want cashback or not
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

5 Sams

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on May 14, 2008, 05:17:08 PM
People who pay with Laser Cards, take half an hour to locate it, half an hour to remember de pin and half an hour to decide if they want cashback or not

That reminds me of this old one ;D

A sign in Bank Lobby reads: "Please note this Bank is installing new drive through tellermachines enabling customers to withdraw cash without leaving their vehicles. Customers using this new facility are requested to use procedures outlined below when accessing their accounts.

MALE PROCEDURE:
1. Drive up to cash machine
2. Roll down car window
3. Insert card into machine & enter PIN
4. Enter amount of cash required & withdraw
5. Retrieve card, cash & receipt
6. Roll up window
7. Drive off.

FEMALE PROCEDURE:
1. Drive up to cash machine
2. Reverse & back up the required space to align car window with the machine
3. Put on the handbrake, pull down window
4. Find handbag, remove all contents onto passenger seat to locate card
5. Tell person on cell phone you will call them back & hang up
6. Attempt to insert card into machine
7. Open car door to allow easier access to machine due to its excessive distance from the car
8. Insert card
9. Re-insert card the right way
10. Dig through handbag to find diary with your PIN written on the inside back page
11. Enter PIN
12. Press cancel & re-enter correct PIN
13. Enter amount of cash required
14. Check makeup in rear view mirror
15. Retrieve cash & receipt
16. Empty handbag again to locate wallet & placecash inside
17. Write debit amount in cheque register and place receipt in back of cheque book
18. Re-check makeup
19. Drive forward 2 feet
20. Reverse back to cash machine
21. Retrieve card
22. Re-empty hand bag, locate card holder, and place card into the slot provided
23. Give dirty look to irate male driver waiting behind you
24. Restart stalled engine and pull off
25. Redial person on cell phone
26. Drive for 2 to 3 miles
27. Release HandBrake.
The Aristocrat Years

Yes I Would

Taxi Drivers!! Bad mannered f**kers!!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 14, 2008, 04:34:26 PM
People standing right up your hole when your in a queue and especially when you are typing in your pin code into the laser card machine at the checkout
I asked one fella today would he mind not standing so close to me because that i was trying to pay for something..He didn't look impressed
Oh ffs ll dont be such a ponce!  :D

It's a mystery to me what some people be doing at the atm machines, they stand there for 5 minutes pressing buttons, what are they doing?  I don't see how you've to press more than 3 or 4 buttons or what takes so long.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?