You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: Mac Eoghain on May 08, 2008, 02:03:42 PM
Sure I'll see you whizzing round An Caisleán Glas tráthnóna.

Are you a Moy man?

Didn't get to the game.

Testing Accessibility

Gabriel_Hurl

the company giving you a free lunch - when you've already brought your own in

bridgegael

when putting your hand out for change in a shop and shop assistant puts it on the counter!!
"2009 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

ziggysego

When you congratulate a woman on her pregnancy and it turns out she's not expecting...
Testing Accessibility

the Deel Rover

Quote from: ziggysego on May 09, 2008, 05:20:48 PM
When you congratulate a woman on her pregnancy and it turns out she's not expecting...
:D  oh thats a no no ziggy you were lucky to get away with  your life
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

his holiness nb

Jesus Ziggy!!!

Never EVER say that unless you are 100% sure.

My missus is almost 8 months pregnant now and a woman congratulated her a few weeks back. She replied "but I'm not pregnant" with an very upset looking face. She said yer womans face drained of blood on the spot!

I've married into evil.
Ask me holy bollix

Louth Exile

Always better to not congratulate a pregnant woman than to leave a fat girl crying  :D
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

pintsofguinness

People who pay for EVERYTHING with a credit card!  A bottle of water and a paper - out comes the f**king credit card!
People with their wallet/handbag full of store discount cards and then they're collecting the school vouchers and out comes the credit card FOR f**k SAKE PAY FOR YOUR THINGS AND GET OUT OF MY ROAD!
Being handed a receipt when you buy a packet of chewing gum!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Minder

On a similar theme,shop workers that dont say please or thank you. . . . .Manners were free the last time i checked
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Apple Top

Quote from: his holiness nb on May 09, 2008, 05:29:10 PM

Jesus Ziggy!!!

Never EVER say that unless you are 100% sure.

My missus is almost 8 months pregnant now and a woman congratulated her a few weeks back. She replied "but I'm not pregnant" with an very upset looking face. She said yer womans face drained of blood on the spot!

I've married into evil.

Lovely lady!

Square Ball

said it befor and I will say it again.

people who go to funerals and dont switch off or put the frigging mobile on silent... disgrace, it easy to do!!!!!!!
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ziggysego

It's not what you think men.

All during the week, there was a girl ringing me at work, wanting to take my picture for the South-West College Prospectous. You know, former student does good type of thing. She sounded nice on the phone, so I said ok. :)

Anyway, she rings me this morning asking if she could call around and take my picture. I said aye, no bother. She arrives and takes my photo. I thought she was kinda cute. So I asked her if she was doing this job for long. She said not long, but she's leaving soon. I asked why and she said maternity leave. I said "wow, can't be long now". Threw me a dirty look and said "No!!! The woman's coming back!!"

Wanted to f**king crawl in a hole.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

full back

You thought she was kinda cute & also that she was about to pop???
WTF Ziggy  :D

ziggysego

I guess pregnancy doesn't do it for you.
Testing Accessibility