You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: hoopsaaa on April 10, 2008, 03:31:15 PM
Now Ziggy i can make much worse things than happen ;)

I knew it was you!!!!  >:(

:D
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Filling in stupid f**king forms that's work related when I'm not in work or being paid for it!!!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

hitzelsperger

qub la la la

dodo

Yanks at the Masters shouting 'get in the hole'.

One clown shouted this after Immelman's tee shot where he found the water.  :-[

pintsofguinness

Silly f**kers who sit and press buttons on their mobile when you're trying to talk to them - IT'S f**king RUDE!

Muzz

Woman and sometimes men who attend a sporting event (generally football and probably their first outing of the year since it was a good day) roaring abuse at referee and players when its obvious they have no clue what they are talking about or simply blind.

his holiness nb

People who type extra o's on the end of the word so to emphasise the point.
eg. I'm soooo tired.

>:(

Oh and dickheads!  :)
Ask me holy bollix

Hardy

That's utter genius, your holiness. Since every category of annoyance catalogued here is ultimately perpetrated by a dickhead of one strain or another, we could have saved 10 months and 159 pages of posts if the thread originator had simply typed "dickheads" and the rest of us had given a cyber-nod of agreement.

ziggysego

I hate bad grammar and bad spelling, yet ironically I'm the bigger offender of it.
Testing Accessibility

qub la la la

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

heganboy

Quote from: Muzz on April 14, 2008, 10:29:38 PM
Woman and sometimes men who attend a sporting event (generally football and probably their first outing of the year since it was a good day) roaring abuse at referee and players when its obvious they have no clue what they are talking about or simply blind.

Muzz, this one is an old favourite on the board. When I lived in Ireland I managed to get to about 18 All Ireland Finals by hook or by crook, many of those being lifted over the turnstiles, or with someone I was with having a wee nod to the lads on the gate. Anyway as Croker got modernised it became much more of an all ticket (for real this time) affair and I had to really go out of my way on a few occasions with some very wierd swaps and favours being done in return. Anyway I accepted this as part and parcel of the AIF experience. Then football got invented in 2002 and thankfully I had my ticket sorted brave and early but I desperately was seeking a ticket for my other half (now Missus Heganboy and mother to heganboy junior I and II) for the final (despite her being a down woman). I was also seeking for my best mate since childhood, a former member of the county panel who had emigrated. So with about 12 hours before throw in I was able to get my hands on one other ticket...
Given the dirt that my friend had on me, the fact that my now father in law already had a celtic cross of his own and the slagging I got from my Down "friends" about 5 all irelands it was my friend (later my best man) who got the ticket. Given the years of grief I have taken form my wife over that decision, it was a good job armagh won. However I was more than a little pissed to be sat beside a middle aged woman from Lurgan who 5 minutes into the game was reminded that Armagh were in Orange, and kept shouting "go number 7" or whatever number came to her head as far as I could make out on a random basis. Had no comprehension that a goal was worth 3 points and that despite being told by her companion 4 or 5 times during the game was actually convinced that Armagh had lost when the final whistle blew. She abused the ref about every decision that went aganst Armagh (or Kerry for the first 5 minutes) and decided that "Dermot Morrison was Armagh's best player"
So idiots shouting at gmaes, and idiots getting tickets are definitely on the list of grinds my gears
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

DoYerJob Linesman

Were you in the upper Cusack heganboy, cos i swear to God, I had an identical experience at that game!!!!!!!
17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

pintsofguinness

3 men from armagh behind me at the 2002 final left at half time.